[Help Needed] Know someone that owns/lives in the Austonian?

immamac

12 hours ago, Deej said:

Thomas J. Henry is standing on an Austonian balcony in one of his commercials. I'm sure if you let him flood the site with his ads...

Yes, the guy who spent $6M on his daughter's quinceañera cares about a few message board banners. 

16 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Ask Marsha Jones. She’s actually paid for several Bevo appearances. Her husband is lead gov counsel for Pfizer. Don’t tell her I sent you. She’s very cool. Good luck.

Ha, went from elementary through high school with Marsha.  Haven't talked to her over 30 years though, so sorry, can't help.

On 11/17/2021 at 1:32 PM, immamac said:

We need to have someone sponsor our Burnt Ends dinner, please reach out to me via DM or send me an email rick@surlyhorns.com

I should hear something back from that couple late tomorrow.  If that's too late, I understand.  Monday at the latest.  They move slow.  

On 11/17/2021 at 1:32 PM, immamac said:

We need to have someone sponsor our Burnt Ends dinner, please reach out to me via DM or send me an email rick@surlyhorns.com

Will connect you with them (and/or their neighbors) on Monday.  At above email.  

On 11/18/2021 at 9:34 AM, Eggo said:

Yes, the guy who spent $6M on his daughter's quinceañera cares about a few message board banners. 

The one with pitbull? It was 8

and his sons was almost 10. Both are models for Dior

Had a party for his firm (but really was a b-day party for his wife) that ran to almost 15 at the SA convention Ctr. A couple urs ago. Had maroon 5, chainsmokers, Enrique Iglesias and a few others. they made the caterer interview models for food service because they don’t like ugly people.  

He’s also under investigation by the Feds last I heard. Dude is as shady as it gets. 

also, he’s MAYBE 5’2”

13 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

The one with pitbull? It was 8

and his sons was almost 10. Both are models for Dior

Had a party for his firm (but really was a b-day party for his wife) that ran to almost 15 at the SA convention Ctr. A couple urs ago. Had maroon 5, chainsmokers, Enrique Iglesias and a few others. they made the caterer interview models for food service because they don’t like ugly people.  

He’s also under investigation by the Feds last I heard. Dude is as shady as it gets. 

also, he’s MAYBE 5’2”

Maybe you should take this to the "I'd pee in Thomas J Henry's butt" thread

1 hour ago, IDIOTsavant said:

@immamac is anyone else having an issue with this month’s Burnt Ends contribution? Looks like it’s debiting $42 instead of the usual $10.

@immamac Disregard. Just realized it’s probably my annual $3.50 membership and not Burnt Ends. Thought I signed up late December last year, but it may have been November.