Guessing a karaoke song

Tex48

Might not be the place for it but thought I'd ask surly for help.  I matched with a girl and she said to guess her favorite karaoke song if I wanted her number.  All she gave me as a hint was "wanna"  I guessed "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow.  She said to think of a more fast paced song.  I'm stumped.  For reference, we are both in our early 20s.  

Edited by Tex48

3 hours ago, Tex48 said:

I'm rolling with this one.  Makes the most sense.  Will keep yall updated.  

That one is actually titled "Wannabe."

You can use this link to search song titles:  https://www.chosic.com/song-title-search/

There are some interesting ones on the list that you should suggest even if they're not correct - I Wanna See Some Ass by jetsonmade would be at the top of the list.

Was she with a group of girlfriends?  Because Spice Girls stuff is not a song a female would sing solo at Karaoke.  It would sound weird.  Would completely make sense for an ensemble of drunk chicks, but not a solo gig or duet with a dude.  

I still say it's "Welcome to the (Wanna) Fuck Shop" by 2 Live Crew.

Edited by Lobo

6 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

“Girls just wanna have fun”- no brainer. Maybe I should be fucking this chick. 

Well, she does get around.

"Oh she does, does she?"

Like the scrolling menu at Karaoke night, apparently.

On 11/18/2021 at 11:51 AM, Tex48 said:

Might not be the place for it but thought I'd ask surly for help.  I matched with a girl and she said to guess her favorite karaoke song if I wanted her number.  All she gave me as a hint was "wanna"  I guessed "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow.  She said to think of a more fast paced song.  I'm stumped.  For reference, we are both in our early 20s.  

She sounds like she’s high maintenance. Tell her you don’t wanna play games and to find some other sucker.