Meanwhile in Little Elm

cactusflinthead

30 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm having a real tough time figuring out why cops were even there.

They are probably assigned there permanently. "School Resource Officer" is the euphemism.

City cops or county deputies that are assigned permanently to the school, but funded by the district.

edit to add: SROs are pretty much standard now, I believe.

Edited by High Plains Drifter

Cops were there because the students were planning a protest over the sexual assault that was planned and told to the school admins. After the shit that went down at Denton Guyer last month over the hiding of sexual assault and blowing up I wouldnt trust the admins or school district either. 

Edited by Zepol87

According to the redditt thread posted upthread, the kids were going to have a walk out in solidarity with the victim who was given ISS after falsely (according to the administration) reporting repeated sexual assaults on a school bus. The walk out turned into a march/protest outside the principal's office. Cops escalated the situation by trying to clear the hallways, one kid got in their face, and got tased and maced.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

The nextdoor shit got deleted or I can't see it anymore. I didn't see any videos of anyone swinging on pussies with a badge but please share of you see it 

Screenshot_20211119-203053_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211119-203342_Facebook.jpg

Ok Cheryl and Jeff. Now pls share your views on Jan 6. I’m bracing for the cognitive dissonance to provide reasons that are no more complicated than you reflexively agree with one and not the other. 

On a related note I visited my daughter at CU weeks a few back. There were a couple of sexual assaults at a fraternity house. She felt her sorority, and the Greek community generally, weren’t doing enough to denounce them and protect their members.  In response, she reached out to Panhellenic with suggested rule changes where they seemed to create an unsafe situation, tried to organize like-minded Greek members to protest wearing their letters and, promptly, told me that we were going to the march and protest. It was great to see those students given a voice and I hope it results in lasting change and a safer campus. 

And no pics and she’s not in these pics.  

99641C51-47A2-405F-A52C-F3EBED292296.jpeg

7992AFC2-954B-444A-B167-EB736252E5CE.jpeg

Edited by brown water
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Nothing but kids and parents of those now need to be punished. Those kids assailed those cops and the school did the investigation and everything is clear. Literally nothing but hey the school said it's all good is all it takes for those clowns to bootlick hard