11.22.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

We don't need "sports reporters" that are fucking alumni doing Friday afternoon Drive-By's on the program with absolutely idiotic and baseless information.   Seriously, Fuck Brian Jones.   Hope his bitch ass is completely cut the fuck off from this program.

He got info from a parent. The parent knew where to go. I don’t think we are actively trying to bring Jones into the program. The weird thing we seem to be good at developing color and studio analysts that realize that shitting on their school is good for their paychecks. 

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Well then...

giphy.gif

Why are any of us here?  Why do we still go to the games?  Why do we do pre-game events?  Why am I trying to help immamac secure an events space at the Austonian for the TE's?  Why did I try to help Brisket get our Austin church to host his mother's wake?  Why I try to help Bolverk get a transit pass for upstate NY during lockdown to help his daughter move?  

Because during pandemic, we all need A community of degenerates to drink with.  And I guess some sports to go with it.

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

We don't need "sports reporters" that are fucking alumni doing Friday afternoon Drive-By's on the program with absolutely idiotic and baseless information.   Seriously, Fuck Brian Jones.   Hope his bitch ass is completely cut the fuck off from this program.

He's butt hurt over the school song and wants to build on that narrative... fuck that dude.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Why are any of us here?  Why do we still go to the games?  Why do we do pre-game events?  Why am I trying to help immamac secure an events space at the Austonian for the TE's?  Why did I try to help Brisket get our Austin church to host his mother's wake?  Why I try to help Bolverk get a transit pass for upstate NY during lockdown to help his daughter move?  

Because during pandemic, we all need A community of degenerates to drink with.  And I guess some sports to go with it.

honestly, i'm here for the commentary. You fuckers are creative, insensitive bastards who post funny shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Don’t get me wrong. I want much more Keilan than we’re getting. 

It was just a matter of getting him time on the field…being behind Bijan and Roschon didn’t lead to a lot of time. He can’t catch very well so he would have to be in the backfield and he doesn’t pick up the blitz well. Obviously no denying what he can do with the ball in his hands tho

Just now, Skipper said:

Whatever happened it was pure bullshit.  For those saying Sark doesn't have time to take a call from a reporter, how much fucking time did he have to waste with members of the team and recruits telling them that, no, in fact there are not old racist boosters telling him to play white players.   Is there any other program that has to deal with as much self inflicted damage from the allegedly friendly "media".  Whether it's Ketch and Anwar thinking Orangebloods is TMZ, Statesmen constant shitting on all things Texas, various $9.95'ers inability to keep anything related to recruiting or now this kind of nonsense from Brian Jones.   I mean we don't need the constant sunshine pumping and misinformation from the likes of Liucci but it would be nice to not be constantly dealing with sabotage.  And this shit dates back to Mack so not a recent phenomenon.  

Our media are pussycats with the "toughness" of what they ask our coaches. They're also all attention whores who want to be the story.

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Our media are pussycats with the "toughness" of what they ask our coaches. They're also all attention whores who want to be the story.

I didn't even mention that fucking hit piece Chip Brown wrote the day before signing day that costs us Bonito.  How much better would this D have been this season if he was on the roster?  Seriously, fuck all of those guys.

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

giphy.gif 

Thanks -- Made Me Laugh !!! 🤘

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Whatever happened it was pure bullshit.  For those saying Sark doesn't have time to take a call from a reporter, how much fucking time did he have to waste with members of the team and recruits telling them that, no, in fact there are not old racist boosters telling him to play white players.   Is there any other program that has to deal with as much self inflicted damage from the allegedly friendly "media".  Whether it's Ketch and Anwar thinking Orangebloods is TMZ, Statesmen constant shitting on all things Texas, various $9.95'ers inability to keep anything related to recruiting or now this kind of nonsense from Brian Jones.   I mean we don't need the constant sunshine pumping and misinformation from the likes of Liucci but it would be nice to not be constantly dealing with sabotage.  And this shit dates back to Mack so not a recent phenomenon.  

The current amount of local $9.95er sabotage against this Texas Football Program is ridiculous...  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

The current amount of local $9.95er sabotage against this Texas Football Program is ridiculous...  

So don’t read, listen to, link to, or buy any of their shit.  IT seems like the only ones who take the affect on the program into consideration in their product.  Fuck 247, AAS, and OB.  

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

They wouldn't do it if it didn't sell. We're all a part of the problem. The need to be an insider. Of course, every program has these same "media" types. Though they seem to work for the betterment of the program and not against it. Hell, remember the Big Cigar? An entire column devoted to an asshole donor who talked out of school way too much and everyone licked it up. You bet!

I didn't even mention that fucking hit piece Chip Brown wrote the day before signing day that costs us Bonito.  How much better would this D have been this season if he was on the roster?  Seriously, fuck all of those guys.

If a recruit left because of a stupid article written by a clown, then he would flame out here as well.

We don’t need coaches spending their free time during the season in the midst of a free fall fucking around with reporters. Just ignore them and move on.

Sark is making me miss Tom Herman pressers.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Brian Jones isn’t even close to the worst sports reporter out of Austin. Did he vote against VY?

27 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

It was just a matter of getting him time on the field…being behind Bijan and Roschon didn’t lead to a lot of time. He can’t catch very well so he would have to be in the backfield and he doesn’t pick up the blitz well. Obviously no denying what he can do with the ball in his hands tho

I don't know man, that run he had against Rice literally got me off the couch in a "holy shit, how fucking fast is that guy?" If Sark is the offensive genius everyone makes him out to be, I cant see how they don't figure out a way to get that dude more touches. Averages 8.5 ypc, obviously skewed by a couple of runs to the house, but thats kind of the point. My simple, non-coaching mind would have tried to get the guy 5-10 touches per game, but then again I would have also tried to win more than 4 games. 

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

We don’t need coaches spending their free time during the season in the midst of a free fall fucking around with reporters. Just ignore them and move on.

Sark is making me miss Tom Herman pressers.

You don't think he had to address that bullshit with members of the team and/or recruits?  It's incredibly naive to think what gets put out on social media by these clowns doesn't directly impact what our coaching staff has to deal with.  Every team/coach has to deal with it to some extent but nothing like at Texas.  And that's cute regarding Herman.  He probably paid attention this shit as much if not moreso than Mack.  Anwar was his personal mouthpiece for attempting to create narratives via "team sources".  

• Rage+1 1

50 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

If what we’ve heard is true about Saban wanting to move him to WR, he may have better hands than we’ve seen in his limited action here. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

Just now, ImissWallyPryor said:

If what we’ve heard is true about Saban wanting to move him to WR, he may have better hands than we’ve seen in his limited action here. 

Maybe, maybe not, maybe saban saying go fuck yourself. I haven’t seen him be impressive catching, tho it’s possible there haven’t been that many opportunities here. I’d have to imagine with how shitty we are at WR, if he could catch, he’d be out there as we have only 1 good WR

Forget about WR, RJ was fucking hurt. I love him for gutting it out and being a leader, but why wouldn’t Sark simply have Keilan with 15 carries and RJ with 7? To me it goes to a major issue with this staff and the last two as well. These coaches don’t want to win. They play to not lose too badly. They can’t get embarrassed or it would hurt recruiting. So they make every safe call to keep from having to answer for a bad loss. But for some reason, it leads to even more embarrassing losses. 

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Affects our psyche                      | Good week of practice | Switch at QB starter

_________________________________|_________________________|________________

Best foot forward                        |  That's your opinion      | Complementary Football

_________________________________|_________________________|________________

Didnt foget how to coach           | Play 4 quarters             |   Not outcome we wanted

Unfortunately

56 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Maybe, maybe not, maybe saban saying go fuck yourself. I haven’t seen him be impressive catching, tho it’s possible there haven’t been that many opportunities here. I’d have to imagine with how shitty we are at WR, if he could catch, he’d be out there as we have only 1 good WR

The word is he transferred because he didn’t want to play WR. He might be well suited for a Ramonce or Reggie role. Not a 15-20 carries guy, but a 15-20 touches guy.

If he can catch, that is. 

3 hours ago, 83Horn said:

What's left to say?  Well, since the season is over after this Friday, maybe he can discuss the impending purge of "talent" from the current team, and how he plans to rebuild.  As regards the KSU talent pictured above, I must say they may not be the smokingest hot of smoking hot hotties, but damn if they all don't look like they could be fun...good breeding stock.

that one pic looks like they are wearing the dog bite suits.

Dog Bite Training Suit K-9-KNPV TRAINING for dogs [PBS2 ...

The hand signal pic should be captioned:  Our boobs are this big.

Kansas State Wildcats WC Foam Hand - G00013017 - K-State ...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

You don't think he had to address that bullshit with members of the team and/or recruits?  It's incredibly naive to think what gets put out on social media by these clowns doesn't directly impact what our coaching staff has to deal with.  Every team/coach has to deal with it to some extent but nothing like at Texas.  And that's cute regarding Herman.  He probably paid attention this shit as much if not moreso than Mack.  Anwar was his personal mouthpiece for attempting to create narratives via "team sources".  

Dealing with the team in private is something.   Letting the media frame the topic and then getting sucked into it is stupid.   If I wrote how Steve licks poodles asses in phone booths, Steve does not need to respond to my idiocy.   Him responding to any part of it plays into my dumbshit.    If a recruit wants to talk about it to Sark then he should talk about it with the recruit.   Otherwise treat it like a 4 yr old called him a poopyhead.  

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

The weird thing we seem to be good at developing color and studio analysts that realize that shitting on their school is good for their paychecks. 

The players who do this are from period when Texas was a beta program (Simms was pre-alpha and Acho is post-alpha). You don’t see players from the mid-2000s, Akers prime, or DKR doing this.

Yes, Gary Shaw wrote Meat On The Hoof, but he was legitimately off his rocker.

Alpha programs with alpha players (take Switzer or Saban as additional examples) don’t seem to have this problem. Again, it’s about culture. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

How is Keilan not getting the ball more with the numbers they are showing on LHN. 

I don't know. I've heard you have to run some plays to set up later plays. It's called scheming.

I don't think Keilan has Bijan's ability to cut his way out of a wall of defenders. I don't have a problem with what I see Sark doing or trying to do with the offense. He schemes to get receivers wide open and they drop the fucking ball with one very notable exception.

Edited by RomaVicta