11.22.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

First question: Yes, Mr. Coach, in the era of Texas football has there ever been a greater challenge unfolding upon you as you look out at the program as it currently sits and do you think that the inevitable struggle of the next few years will be a guiding light that will be looked back on fondly when Gabriel blows his horn? 

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You look at Kansas State over there and it's just all about the tradition of their mascot having a weird NBA Jam type giant animal head on that tiny human body. 

It's amazing how much mileage we've gotten out of Charlie Strong's press conference coach speak.  "You just look at _________ over there and it's just all about the tradition of ___________."  Five years gone, and this is still funny.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

First question: Yes, Mr. Coach, in the era of Texas football has there ever been a greater challenge unfolding upon you as you look out at the program as it currently sits and do you think that the inevitable struggle of the next few years will be a guiding light that will be looked back on fondly when Gabriel blows his horn? 

Not nearly obsequious enough. Needs something along the lines of "that will be looked back on fondly when they memorialize your legandary career at the groundbreaking of the Steve Sarkisian College Football Hall of Fame Complex."

1 hour ago, bigup2dahorns said:

on LHN, Austin radio, and here:

https://texassports.com/watch/?Live=441&type=Live

What is left to say?

FEr9ZL9XwAA1JC8?format=jpg&name=large

FEQY7n6XIAkGdT4?format=jpg&name=large

FELNFulWUAEc7cN?format=jpg&name=medium

FD7QQB8XIAItMhJ?format=jpg&name=medium

FDDPwHJXIAIzFiK?format=jpg&name=large

What's left to say?  Well, since the season is over after this Friday, maybe he can discuss the impending purge of "talent" from the current team, and how he plans to rebuild.  As regards the KSU talent pictured above, I must say they may not be the smokingest hot of smoking hot hotties, but damn if they all don't look like they could be fun...good breeding stock.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

It's amazing how much mileage we've gotten out of Charlie Strong's press conference coach speak.  "You just look at _________ over there and it's just all about the tradition of ___________."  Five years gone, and this is still funny.

If we could get some competent head coaching in here, I'd happily retire it. Sadly, Sark is more Charlie like than Herman. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, mdmost said:

If we could get some competent head coaching in here, I'd happily retire it. Sadly, Sark is more Charlie like than Herman. 

Maybe worse! Charlie never went 4-8. Lets see what happens Saturday. 

also, practices seem to make us worse, so I think missing the 3 weeks of bonus bowl practice is better for the program. Cancel spring ball next year too just to be safe 

• Haha 2

Affects our psyche                      | Good week of practice | Switch at QB starter

_________________________________|_________________________|________________

Best foot forward                        |  That's your opinion      | Complementary Football

_________________________________|_________________________|________________

Didnt foget how to coach           | Play 4 quarters             |   Not outcome we wanted

• Hook 'Em 3

Well, 2021 Thanksgiving...I am thankful for marrying one of the few attractive women from Kansas (no pics).  

Family is in Fort Worth right now for Thanksgiving with other in-laws down from Kansas (all KSU fans and/or alumni).  I was going to be up there already because I was going to come back Thursday night to sit in my attorney's suite for the KSU game.  But I politely declined.  I'd rather listen to the incessant ribbing of my in-laws as they shit on our football program than watch this game in person from a skybox.  I haven't given a shit about this program since 2016 when we lost to Kansas.  I guess it'd just be nice to feel something again.  Even if that something is shame and rage. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

How is Keilan not getting the ball more with the numbers they are showing on LHN. 

He missed at least the KU game due to COVID protocol. Other than that, I have no clue.

I joked to my son during one game that he was too fast, sometimes even outrunning the ball. The next play, he got the handoff and was tackled by the turf. “See, he’s even too fast for his shoes.”

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

7 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Asked about Brian Jones comments

A: I wish Brian had reached out to me. No donor has suggested to me what to do. It’s disappointing what he said.

Yeah, the head coach of Texas on a record-breaking losing streak should be concerned and carving out time for sports reporters.  What a fucking moron.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

He missed at least the KU game due to COVID protocol. Other than that, I have no clue.

I joked to my son during one game that he was too fast, sometimes even outrunning the ball. The next play, he got the handoff and was tackled by the turf. “See, he’s even too fast for his shoes.”

Based on his output, he outruns the defenders more than being tackled by the turf.