Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Machine Gun

texifornia

On 11/8/2023 at 10:58 AM, Helobious said:

With Reyes an A&M lock now, my 2025 secondary wishlist is now down to Juan-Milleon Aguilar (real name). Safety from Dallas Kimball with 9 INT’s this season so far. Hopefully we can beat out Texas State & Grambling.

https://247sports.com/player/juan-milleon-aguilar-46142030/

I'm all for recruiting a DB who's one in a million. 

On 11/8/2023 at 9:58 AM, Helobious said:

With Reyes an A&M lock now, my 2025 secondary wishlist is now down to Juan-Milleon Aguilar (real name). Safety from Dallas Kimball with 9 INT’s this season so far. Hopefully we can beat out Texas State & Grambling.

https://247sports.com/player/juan-milleon-aguilar-46142030/

Reyes isn't an aggy lock, he recently tweeted a top 8 without aggy in it and his mom was tweeting about no way he will go to aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/23/2023 at 8:30 AM, texifornia said:

Has he ever visited Texas?  He's been tweeting Texas stuff recently.  Not sure where he is on the big board, but LSU's defense is a steaming pile of trash.  Pettijohn and Barnes in-state may be the main focus + Jonah Williams.

This class should be at worst top 5.  Sark and crew have got this rolling.  It's going to be interesting to see what kind of recruiting bump Elko will get with the new car smell in his first year compared to what Sark has done on the field and who aggy will dish out the money bags to.  One of the best years overall as far as talent in the state.

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This class should be at worst top 5.  Sark and crew have got this rolling.  It's going to be interesting to see what kind of recruiting bump Elko will get with the new car smell in his first year compared to what Sark has done on the field and who aggy will dish out the money bags to.  One of the best years overall as far as talent in the state.

We should be on top with how these kids have seen the proof from Sark, while all they've seen from the morons are average and mediocre. I don't think a hire like Elko will move the needle much. That'll be hard to do against our resume and coaching staff