Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Machine Gun

texifornia

Gerry

Texas visits Sunshine State WR committed to Oregon

Per a source at Tampa Tech High, Texas assistant coach Jeff Banks was by the Southwest Florida school for multiple hours to watch Oregon 5-star wide receiver commit Dallas Wilson. 

Wilson, 6-3 and 180, committed to Oregon January 17 over Miami and Florida. He has official visits scheduled to Miami June 7-9, Florida June 14-16 and Oregon June 21-23. 

The Longhorns offered Wilson September 26, 2023 and have quietly been recruiting him since. Jeff Banks stopped by the school in January. Texas is working to get an official visit from the Sunshine State smooth moving playmaker. 

• Hook 'Em 6

20 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Gerry

Per a source at Tampa Tech High, Texas assistant coach Jeff Banks was by the Southwest Florida school for multiple hours to watch Oregon 5-star wide receiver commit Dallas Wilson. 

Wilson, 6-3 and 180, committed to Oregon January 17 over Miami and Florida. He has official visits scheduled to Miami June 7-9, Florida June 14-16 and Oregon June 21-23. 

The Longhorns offered Wilson September 26, 2023 and have quietly been recruiting him since. Jeff Banks stopped by the school in January. Texas is working to get an official visit from the Sunshine State smooth moving playmaker. 

It seems to me that we are feeling like we can get just about anyone that we want.

5 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Gerry

Does anyone know Florida’s nickname?

15 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Gerry

I’m hoping he flips to Florida. They’re my 2nd favorite team and need all the help they can get, anf we’re already loaded at WR. Plus seeing Lagway with a weapon like that would be awesome. 

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I’m hoping he flips to Florida. They’re my 2nd favorite team and need all the help they can get, anf we’re already loaded at WR. Plus seeing Lagway with a weapon like that would be awesome. 

Good stuff, Helobious. I completely agree with you. This guy flipping to UF for the next 4 months until Sunbelt Billy is fired would be a huge jolt for the program. 

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Good stuff, Helobious. I completely agree with you. This guy flipping to UF for the next 4 months until Sunbelt Billy is fired would be a huge jolt for the program. 

Strong post. I was going to go with "Great though, lets hope he flips to a school we have to play down the road."

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

statue of liberty middle finger GIF by Originals

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is a 100% chance that the $9.95ers will keep blowing smoke up our ass about Jamie Ffrench for the next couple of months. Then someone will post his commitment to tOSU tweet out of the blue on an otherwise slow Tuesday and we'll all be super shocked and mad at the $9.95ers for several days. We're good for at least one of those every cycle.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy bound.  Looch will be proclaiming the greatness of the Elk beating out Sark for a recruit.

more of a heads up win over ou.. who were the favorite til the last couple days

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

South says there's no OV scheduled to Texas for Jordon Davison and he flipped the CB from Texas to fOSU.

Welcome to Austin, James Simon!

6 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

South says there's no OV scheduled to Texas for Jordon Davison and he flipped the CB from Texas to fOSU.

Posted awhile back we weren’t getting Davison. Dad and family know the horses in the stables we have here at RB. Oh well. Moving on. 

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Your last two images are broken links fyi

Crap - edited it, those images are getting borked - thanks for the heads up.  Just made a new post.