Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 17

Vic Mackey

C'mon, guys. I don't like that soft hold that was called on Dallas' previous possession, but those last two DPI calls were fair.

And the fact that they waited until now, in the red zone to finally call a hold when the drive should have been over on the opposite side of the field thanks to a no call holding.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:
finally a fucking hold

This is the issue though. Their hold is not even close to ours. Ours killed our drive and we had to punt. Also, they missed a clear hold in the endzone that should have been a safety. This is why you can't just look at the final tally to see if it was a fair game called

I've always said this. Situational penalties mean a whole HELL of a lot more than the total amount of yardage. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That's about the 58th worst thing you can catch from the deplorables there. 

Well great Cowboys, you need to win to keep pace for the 2 seed and you give away the 1st Q

Lol, I’ll have you know I’ve found some of the deplorables here to be quite delightful. 

But, I suppose you’re point is well taken. 

8 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

yeah, but when they call PI, the catch really doesn’t matter that much. Yardage is the same. 

Actually, it does matter. I've been in enough radio & TV booths to know that someone was trying to tell him that the pass was completed. He was more likely doing what dcar00 said in the post before yours. The Cardinals took the catch, not the flag.