Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 17

Vic Mackey

never should have come down to that.  Dak fucked that drive.

I would say the penalty derailed it as much. The throw was bad. But that throw isn’t needed without the penalty.

Y’all take quick to put the ENTIRE thing on him.

QBs do miss throws. Brady missed quite a few today. Rodgers will miss some tonight.

Basically a couple bad things happens including Daks throw. But y’all throwing all the blame on Dak is peak surly.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

But if it does...... it'd be nice to have a kicker who is a coin flip from under 30-45 yards.

well yeah.  I've been bitching about zeurlein for 2 years.  he's a spare.  his kicks are never down the middle.  the ball moves all different directions.  he's like a 20 handicap.  could be a pull, push, slice, hook, but its never down the middle.

maybe the D can win it today.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I would say the penalty derailed it as much. The throw was bad. But that throw isn’t needed without the penalty.

Y’all take quick to put the ENTIRE thing on him.

QBs do miss throws. Brady missed quite a few today. Rodgers will miss some tonight.

Basically a couple bad things happens including Daks throw. But y’all throwing all the blame on Dak is peak surly.

dude he fucked that drive. we were going to have to throw regardless of the penalty.  maybe he won't the next time.

10 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Can’t believe I’m gonna catch Omicron for this shit. 

3BD98AAA-46AB-4CEF-84CB-575D68DCB67E.jpeg

That's about the 58th worst thing you can catch from the deplorables there. 

Well great Cowboys, you need to win to keep pace for the 2 seed and you give away the 1st Q

• Haha 1

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

This is the best punter I can remember for the Cowboys. 

yep.  it was nuts how long we went with the other dude, who was awful for 3 years straight. like last in the league awful.  dumbass cowboys and garrett thinking a left footed kicker makes it harder to catch.  complete myth.