Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 17

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I'm sick of the game being called differently. We got so many fucking ticky tack holding calls that just kill any momentum. Meanwhile, our opposition gets away with OU style holding all game.

you realize this comes from Goodell right?  the cowboys will never win a Super Bowl while he is the commissoner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When are they going to fix that penalty? How the fuck can you throw to the BACK of defender and it be a penalty on him.

Great catch either way.

God the refs are trash. Just like they are every week.

Call one ducking hold when it actually matters. Not when the game is already decided to make it look like you actually are calling it fair.

you realize this comes from Goodell right?  the cowboys will never win a Super Bowl while he is the commissoner.
I do realize this. And this is why my joy has been sucked out of this. I watch because my body has been programmed for this. And the same thing goes on for the Horns.
  • Like 1

Hahaha, I always feel like one team gets all the calls the first half and the other team gets them the second half. Though fans only remember the missed calls against their team

No literally. Teams do NOT get called for holding against Dallas. At least not when the game is In doubt.

finally a fucking hold
This is the issue though. Their hold is not even close to ours. Ours killed our drive and we had to punt. Also, they missed a clear hold in the endzone that should have been a safety. This is why you can't just look at the final tally to see if it was a fair game called
  • Like 2