Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 17

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This team isn't for real. Our win streak came against junk. Play a playoff team and immediately curl up in the fetal position. And that goes for the defense as well. They haven't made a play all game

yeah the WFT game was just fools gold.  they are the same team they were last year with a better D.

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Ugh, definitely feel like this is the same cowboys in good years. Good enough to beat or dominate bad teams, not good enough to beat good teams. My playoff expectations are greatly diminished.

I was looking at this game, with playoff seeding to play for, as an indicator of where this team is going. For them to come out so mentally unfocused and turn in this bad of a performance  Shows exactly where they are going. 

They better study this film well because they're going to have this exact game rematch in 2 weeks for the wild card round

6 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

That was 100% a hold.

There are holds on every play.

Refs made sure Dallas didn't mount a drive.

That doesn't explain the Defense, but wholly fuk.

Just now, Drew said:

Huh? I don’t see they. That’s a really big reach there.

Them quitting would be a good thing. Instead they continue on with the suckage. 

Parcells said you are what your record says you are and Dallas is a team capable of beating the dregs of the league and on occasion beating someone that surprises you. That's their record.