2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

19 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Cowboy hat dude is terrible, but the three women are worse.

I don’t know if the producers let the two non UIL female announcers set their topics or not. They do have to do some goodwill UIL promoting, I get that but if they needed filler and didn’t want those two giving the X and O talk the two guys do then they could’ve had some polls during the year for fan favorite uniforms and HS stadium food and reveal the results during the final games. Who has the best concession stand is a better discussion than oh wow look at how full aT&T is. Yeah, we can see that. 

3 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

He was in stride, kind of hard to stop and high point it. More of a great play by the DB than bad play by WR.

If the ball was in stride the DB doesn’t catch up. WR had to slow down to make the catch. That kid has legit speed, nobody knows a making up a 5 yard gap on him 

Edited by Codaxx

If the ball was in stride the DB doesn’t catch up. WR had to slow down to make the catch. That kid has legit speed, nobody knows a making up a 5 yard gap on him 

I didn’t notice a slowdown but it was a hard angle to see plus the end zone boundary. Still a great play by the DB.

1 minute ago, Lonestar88 said:

This Collin Simmons is an absolute monster. Best player on a field of great players.

I missed some of the first qtr, but I thought Amador was going to run through some of the D’ville players like water but the Panthers found a way to stop him. Some really really good defensive plays tonight by both teams but D’ville is making them more often and it’s adding up.