2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

8 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

All reviews, all sports - 30 seconds once you start reviewing video 

I might be wrong but didn't the NFL have a time limit on reviews very early on? I thought they did. Now they are unlimited and ridiculous. 

College and high school need to adopt NFL rules. Turnovers/scoring plays are reviewed. You get 2 per team. That's it. Every single play should not have the potential to be reviewed. I've seen in college where 3-4 plays in a row are reviewed.

It’s the Emmitt Smith Don’t Take Your Fucking Helmet Off rule from 30:years ago, adopted by every level of football. It shouldn’t be so hard to remember.

But Wisner is looking good, seems like Mathis has him in a hybrid slot/RB role to get more studs on the field. Wisner is definitely in the Keilan spot.

59 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

I watched Westlake/North Shore via YouTube that was essentially a guy in the stands with a phone. and a lady screaming "Oh my god" after every play. 

God isn't anywhere near that stadium or the games would be a lot closer.

Anyone else get the feeling that whenever the kind cowboy hat coach/dude comments on some aspect of the game there are a bunch of older folks sitting at home watching on cable nodding their heads?

Also: not your sock Beau Vine. You write gooder than I does.

• Drool 1

Cedar Hill has a lot of really nice areas. They lost McGuire and gotten gentrified out of football dominance though

Yeah, but the nice parts now go to that private school there. Parts of it look like 360/Westlake. Other parts have rundown Apts and section 8 tenants gentrified out of Oak Cliff and East Dallas.