2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

29 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I’m officially on the board. Like hitting the first shot after a cold start in a basketball game. Now we can play. 

Boerne is about to surprise some people. Big in the trenches with a good young QB. Should be close until the end.

What's the Boerne score oh great prophet?

I signed up for the free one week Bally Sports trial and it’s working great. Only problem is I fat-fingered my email address so I hope I can find a way to cancel after the trial is over and before I get charged $16 per month for the rest of my life.
Same. I got signed up with free trial. Which is great for this year but i guess I'll have to play the different accounts roulette for years in the future to watch these games.

Damn China Spring has made a great comeback. All tied up now with the 3rd qtr winding down.

26 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
29 minutes ago, slorch said:
???

You have to go for 2 starting in 2nd OT and then every OT starting with the 3rd, is nothing but each team trying to score in one play from the 2. It's highly regarded.

friend who is a longtime official says UIL follows the new college rule on OT.