Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

11 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

How tight is that shit when she locks up during the actual act?!

Don't hold out man.

she ever seize up when you hitting’ it from behind?

I'm incredibly sorry for your wife’s condition and apologize for the statement above. I’ve reached terminal internet and don’t really work well in the real world anymore. 

God I love this site.

Also - this is probably what he looks like when that seizure gorilla grip hits.

jizz in my pants GIF

Hope you and your wife are doing well and I bless your household and your children's households.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Screenshot-20240512-101625-Facebook.jpg

When I lived in Austin, my neighbors would run out and put anything and everything on their car whenever there was hail in the forecast.

Reminds me... they had a trampoline in the back yard, and a daughter who I told myself was over 18.

I don't know about that. Showering in the morning makes it a fresh day. Showering at night makes it a funkified day. ... I always had a household rule of showing once a day. Didn't give a shit when it was with the kiddos

So… You’re up for showering with your kids regardless of what time of day it is.

42 minutes ago, nnm said:

IMG_2658.thumb.jpeg.9317d33ffbfc509744e606cf366c36ce.jpeg

Could be me in the numbered jersey. Can’t confirm. 

Obviously our society tends to gravitate towards extremes when a middle-of-the-road common sense solution will do just fine.  But this reminds me of my uncle in Chicago.  We'd sit four across in the backseat (my two cousins and me and my sister).  No seatbelts.  And he was probably half in the bag.  and he'd pass back completed cigarettes for one of us on the outboard seats to put out in those old school lincoln ashtrays because he didn't want it stink up the front seat.  So there I am holding a Benson & Hedges still lit cig with no seatbelt on at like age 8.  But then he yells at me to lock the doors because I could fall out at the next on-ramp which he exited going 80mph in a car with no air brakes.  Ah, to a simpler time I suppose...  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nnm said:

IMG_2658.thumb.jpeg.9317d33ffbfc509744e606cf366c36ce.jpeg

Could be me in the numbered jersey. Can’t confirm. 

Bubble wrap making it hard for you to tell?  ;)

But for the pickup truck picture we would be sitting on the side edges of the bed as long as we weren't on the highway.   Those kids have over protective 70's parents.

• Like 1