Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

18 hours ago, kopp0e said:

This photo looks imposed over the background, I bet she's really 17 and would wait until you get her up to the room then claim a ransom to not tell the cops... #JustSayNo

Sixteen is legal in Nevada. 

Interesting, I see at least 5 incidents in Harris County alone, 3 dismissed, 2 completed.  Latest as of 7/23/2012:

image.png

11/26/99 - DWI

3/24/02 - POSS CS PG 4 OVER 400 GRAMS (dismissed)

12/20/03 - POSS MARIJ 0-2 OZ (dismissed)

7/23/12 - TERRORISTIC THREAT (dismissed) and POSS MARIJ 0-2 OZ

• Like 1

Interesting, I see at least 5 incidents in Harris County alone, 3 dismissed, 2 completed.  Latest as of 7/23/2012:
image.png

11/26/99 - DWI
I would love to post this but then he'd block me. And I need his comedy.

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, PvilleStang said:
image.png

11/26/99 - DWI

Read more  

I would love to post this but then he'd block me. And I need his comedy.

Create a new profile and let him block that one. That post on his FB would be comedy gold if you can screenshot the responses.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
43 minutes ago, Nole-4-Life said:
Create a new profile and let him block that one. That post on his FB would be comedy gold if you can screenshot the responses.

I've requested him with Mackolm to troll but he never accepted. He didn't decline it either so it's just sitting there

Image result for kevin bacon fingers crossed

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

No CR bullshit please, but if you are not a US citizen (it looks like he is maybe Iranian from the sheet???) , does there come a point where you are sent back home no matter your status with multiple convictions?  Were all his incidents just bullshit overcharging because of cops sick of his shit?

3 minutes ago, Whitman said:

No CR bullshit please, but if you are not a US citizen (it looks like he is maybe Iranian from the sheet???) , does there come a point where you are sent back home no matter your status with multiple convictions?  Were all his incidents just bullshit overcharging because of cops sick of his shit? 

You can be here legally and not be a citizen.   The DWI is a bit concerning but he's not going to be deported over marijuana charges. At least he shouldn't be.

10 minutes ago, Jack said:

You can be here legally and not be a citizen.   The DWI is a bit concerning but he's not going to be deported over marijuana charges. At least he shouldn't be.

Terroristic Threat is a bit more concerning than the MJ charges.  Would be interested to see the reason behind the charges.

19 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

Terroristic Threat is a bit more concerning than the MJ charges.  Would be interested to see the reason behind the charges.

I am not a lawyer but I think that is legal language for threatening violence against someone. 

37 minutes ago, Whitman said:

There should be some level of Facebook dumbfuckery that should end in deportation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jack said:

I am not a lawyer but I think that is legal language for threatening violence against someone. 

Always wondered what that charge meant. So if I tell someone I am going to beat their ass, that is a terroristic threat? Seems a little much.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Always wondered what that charge meant. So if I tell someone I am going to beat their ass, that is a terroristic threat? Seems a little much.

I used to build big lego towers for my nephew when he was a toddler and just learning to walk.  He'd run into the room and knock them over and my sister would call him a terrorist...  Then 9-11 happened and it wasn't funny anymore.

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

da7bfdbb72d257b967a4bb576640c318.png
So he threatened to kill his girlfriend? Lulz. What a fucking clown with this image he tries to portray online. But I'm not sure which image that is. One minute he's telling everyone how squeaky clean he is and a family man and the next that he's beaten 2 murder charges and not to fuck with him.