Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

21 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Do these girls who draw on their eyebrows have to decide how they are going to feel that day? Like one day they’re like “I think I’ll be surprised all day”

I think that you're thinking that they think a lot deeper than you think, but they don't. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Do these girls who draw on their eyebrows have to decide how they are going to feel that day? Like one day they’re like “I think I’ll be surprised all day”

No, they mostly think of they’re going to be purple, brown, black, or combo that day... on their eyebrows of course.   

I can't find his current, but as of 6 years ago... (pic from earlier in the thread)

image.png

ETA: Checked out his ex, Vanessa Schnur, on facebook, and looks like they're both crazy.  She claims he's been stalking him with fake accounts, claimed their kid on his taxes and that he's unemployed trying to scrap shit together, is getting evicted, etc.  Is it time for a dedicated Kamyar thread, @Vic Mackey?

Edited by PvilleStang

1 hour ago, PvilleStang said:

I can't find his current, but as of 6 years ago... (pic from earlier in the thread)

image.png

ETA: Checked out his ex, Vanessa Schnur, on facebook, and looks like they're both crazy.  She claims he's been stalking him with fake accounts, claimed their kid on his taxes and that he's unemployed trying to scrap shit together, is getting evicted, etc.  Is it time for a dedicated Kamyar thread, @Vic Mackey?

It's time.

Edited by Terry Silver

19 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Agreed. Can you post a link to his ex profile?

It's at the bold link there...  But just in case: https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.schnur.5.

3 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

Somewhere in her oldest pics you can find the fun stuff.

• Like 1