Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

39 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Who is supposed to start a dedicated cutthroatchip thread?

I was supposed to do that Friday but haven't yet. Do you think he is interesting enough to warrant his own thread? I know Big Tony and Nacho Urias were a big hit.

But the whole fake death fiasco was on the old board. I would definitely want to add that to show the full scope of how much of a loser he is.

Cutthroat is the male fit lump so yeah, he's thread worthy. And since he's a social media whore he has plenty of material for us to laugh at. I doubt that he'd ever find out about it, but if someone told him he was being laughed at on a message board he'd surely go off the rails, right?

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Cutthroat is the male fit lump so yeah, he's thread worthy. And since he's a social media whore he has plenty of material for us to laugh at. I doubt that he'd ever find out about it, but if someone told him he was being laughed at on a message board he'd surely go off the rails, right?

kNpbZ3o.gif

• Like 1

I think it would be hilarious if Cutt joined this forum after finding out.

16 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I was supposed to do that Friday but haven't yet. Do you think he is interesting enough to warrant his own thread? I know Big Tony and Nacho Urias were a big hit.

But the whole fake death fiasco was on the old board. I would definitely want to add that to show the full scope of how much of a loser he is.

Cliffnotes?

14 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
18 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I think it would be hilarious if Cutt joined this forum after finding out.

So someone will need to friend him and then post a link to his dedicated thread....that pussy will go insane making hollow threats about how he’d fuck us all up...will volunteer, if need be.

^^^  Not a real nigga, but my interpretation is that with the prevalence of tattoos, drawing with a Sharpie on the unconscious person's face has become a lost art. The new prank: Load the victim up with all the weapons the gang members have used in their criminal activities making sure to leave his fingerprints on the guns to incriminate him and place an anonymous call to the authorities.

Such fun! See you in ten to fifteen, homie! 

We could fill a thread just speculating whether the fucktard is able to close his mouth. I’ve yet to see a pic without him displaying that fucked up grill.