Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Say what you want about golf courses, at least they aren't paving that shit. I'd rather a golf course than a shopping center. Above that, I'd prefer public parkland.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

No idea. I always have a water bottle, hand sanitizer and lip balm handy when I'm away from the house.

Animated GIF

Are you being sarcastic or is this a covid thing?  Assuming my wife isn't with me, I don't think I've ever left the house with hand sanitizer.  Lip balm maybe a handful of times if my lips were already chapped.  Assuming it's not a pack a cooler situation, I'd stay home over carrying a water bottle around somewhere.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Animated GIF

Are you being sarcastic or is this a covid thing?  Assuming my wife isn't with me, I don't think I've ever left the house with hand sanitizer.  Lip balm maybe a handful of times if my lips were already chapped.  Assuming it's not a pack a cooler situation, I'd stay home over carrying a water bottle around somewhere.

Hand sanitizer is always in my car or my fiance's car. We always have lip balm in case, too. 

21 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

That E-40 In a major way is one of the best rap albums ever. Good shit!

That Ghetto D and On Top Of Tha World are classics, too. 3X Krazy;s album in that picture is good, too. That pic brings me back. Always had my cd booklet of rotating stash of cd's any tyime I left the house.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Blockbuster has enough people to have an intern and their own Twitter account? I thought they were completely dead

I don't have a twitter/x account and apparently you need one now to access it, but this might be from their parody account "The Last Blockbuster."  Before Elon took it over, you could just scroll through and read the posts without an account, but couldn't see the comments.  But check it out if you can.  There's two of them, one is like "Lone Blockbuster" but the really funny one is the bigger one and it's this fake employee and his manager Colleen.  It is some of the funniest shit.  I think they quit posting on it in the last couple of years.  We're a funny site, but binge read that thing if you can, some of the funniest shit for folks in our age bracket that remember Blockbuster being the fucking Cat's Pajamas.  

6 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Animated GIF

I have lip balm and hand sanitizer in my car and also in my laptop bag.  I used to work on people's computers and always wanted to make sure my hands were germ free after touching their keyboards.  Now, I travel a bit for work and it's nice to have both in my laptop bag when needed. 

• Like 2