Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

22 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

This is still a tough sell. The Easter Bunny thing was unsolicited and not coordinated by the school. We’re supposed to accept that a random can get in a costume and hand out candy to children in the parking lot? Oh oops. Not candy but condoms. 

Admittedly I grew up in TX and received “abstinence only” education thanks to conservatives on the school board but I’ve never heard of a *pharmacist* doing sex ed. What is it about filling prescriptions that makes a pharmacist uniquely qualified to talk about condoms? Proximity to the aisle at the pharmacy with the lube?

And why are the condoms in Easter eggs at all? If you’re giving away condoms to adults to encourage safe sex- what the fuck are they doing in Easter eggs? 

So even assuming all this is true, the pharmacist furry was planning on going to give out candy to children, but still didn’t take enough precautions to prevent this kind of mix up? No markings or stickers on the condom eggs? She didn’t shake the egg to see if it had candy vs a condom? She was completely unaware of the mix up until later?

No. Nope. I don’t buy any of that bullshit

I agree, story is pretty weak even if true.  Pharmacists are actually quite well qualified to teach sex ed, being the medical professionals usually best informed about contraception, STD prevention and treatment, and AIDS prevention and treatment.  I’ve taught sex ed at a variety of churches over the years and it’s an enlightening experience.  Sorry about your education.

3 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Say what, now??  

Yeah, I led a marriage class at a church once. One whole lesson devoted to sex. The guys who weren't getting any were too terrified to bring it up because they knew their twice a year sex would end completely if they complained. However, several women were straightforward in the fact that they weren't getting enough in both quantity and variety.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/21/2022 at 10:40 AM, Pig Bellmont said:

This is still a tough sell. The Easter Bunny thing was unsolicited and not coordinated by the school. We’re supposed to accept that a random can get in a costume and hand out candy to children in the parking lot? Oh oops. Not candy but condoms. 

Admittedly I grew up in TX and received “abstinence only” education thanks to conservatives on the school board but I’ve never heard of a *pharmacist* doing sex ed. What is it about filling prescriptions that makes a pharmacist uniquely qualified to talk about condoms? Proximity to the aisle at the pharmacy with the lube?

And why are the condoms in Easter eggs at all? If you’re giving away condoms to adults to encourage safe sex- what the fuck are they doing in Easter eggs? 

So even assuming all this is true, the pharmacist furry was planning on going to give out candy to children, but still didn’t take enough precautions to prevent this kind of mix up? No markings or stickers on the condom eggs? She didn’t shake the egg to see if it had candy vs a condom? She was completely unaware of the mix up until later?

No. Nope. I don’t buy any of that bullshit

The sex ed class I took in the 9th grade at Taipei American School in 1958 was “taught” by a US Army Sergeant from Puerto Rico. 
He spent anout 75% of the class time telling dirty jokes. 
I recall him answering a kid’s question about the origins of Syphilis, “Way back in history, some guy fucked a dog. Class dismissed”.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Haha 5

I agree, story is pretty weak even if true.  Pharmacists are actually quite well qualified to teach sex ed, being the medical professionals usually best informed about contraception, STD prevention and treatment, and AIDS prevention and treatment.  I’ve taught sex ed at a variety of churches over the years and it’s an enlightening experience.  Sorry about your education.

Sex ed to adults or kids? Maybe a crazy question.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:37 PM, CooterBrown said:

This happened at my kid’s school.

The mom is a pharmacist whose pharmacy on the east side did a safe sex event on Thursday. They gave away Easter eggs with condoms in them. She put the leftovers in the trunk. Later at school pickup, she was dressed as the Easter bunny handing out Easter eggs with candy. As the supply was running low, she told her husband to go get the extra eggs from the backseat. He popped the trunk instead and grabbed the wrong bag.