Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 1/3/2023 at 9:38 AM, Longboard Horn said:

34DC7B9D-1407-4480-AC15-D79EA435A591.jpeg

On 1/3/2023 at 1:46 PM, Speedtrucker said:

My last year at UT, I had to take a couple of classes that i apparently forgot to take the 4 years prior.

My senior year of high school, this was my friend John. He failed the first semester of English 1 our freshman year and he never took it sophomore or junior year and forgot to take it in summer school. The Principal and school admins told him if he didn't take it and pass it first semester of our senior year then he wouldn't graduate. Ended up taking the class and got an easy A. Told all the freshmen he was a sophomore. Also, after he passed he told me, "idk how I failed that class freshman year. That was easy. I was a fucking genius compared to all those kids!" I rebuttal with, "I would hope so. You're an 18 year old man taking a level 1 English class with a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds. You look like a 'genius' because you're 3 grades ahead of all those kids..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.ff4b5781e559ef976e6e12d33845c822.jpg

Fucking A!

How I start every email to some dumb cunt asking questions I answered in the last email. I go the extra step and paste screen shots of my answers into the reply along with giant red arrows pointing to the answers I've already provided.

Copying their manager is the chefs kiss. 

It's always some useless overpaid BA.

/rant over.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1