Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Damnit. Was just talking with some buddies at work about this. We're always busy this week, usually due diligence for some client's end of year acquisition project that has a hard cutoff of 11:59 on 12/30 or so. Never get to do the "take off from Xmas Eve through January 3rd" that a lot of people get to enjoy.

One of the busiest weeks of the year for me. 

58 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Damnit. Was just talking with some buddies at work about this. We're always busy this week, usually due diligence for some client's end of year acquisition project that has a hard cutoff of 11:59 on 12/30 or so. Never get to do the "take off from Xmas Eve through January 3rd" that a lot of people get to enjoy.

That’s why we charge them an expedited delivery fee. Not that it deters them any.

2 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Right there with you, STF. 

6 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

I wonder about this too. Other than teachers and some non-emergency Doctor or dentist types that close their office. Who else has a standard week off that isn't like a planned vacation?

I mean, I might leave early or something. But I'm not off

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

I work in O&G and people start taking off the second week of December and don't come back until after the New Year. Not a damn thing gets done in December.

All facets of gubment employment are the same unless you are mission critical staff like IT support or public safety.

Even then it's only the jr level people that will end up working the holidays.

Us lifers are always off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

All facets of gubment employment are the same unless you are mission critical staff like IT support or public safety.

Even then it's only the jr level people that will end up working the holidays.

Us lifers are always off.

Probably a stupid question. But are you taking vacation days or is it paid holiday, like July 4th or something?

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Probably a stupid question. But are you taking vacation days or is it paid holiday, like July 4th or something?

We usually get Christmas eve, day, and day after paid by the agency. Since Xmas fell on a Sunday we got 3 days special leave so I used those, one day of my own pto along with the usual paid day off monday.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

D1028A13-8D9A-4490-AA81-C016CBCA9892.jpeg

I like her sense of humor.  I feel creepy because she's so young, but would really like to get a look at that buttocks.  Smoking hot regardless.

Also, what is this pissing contest on days off?  I'm working today.  Probably doing some work on Saturday, New Year's Eve.  I don't get it.  Probably even gonna order a badass sweater vest with Patagonia labeling.