Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Back in the 70s and 80s, a Houston convenience store named Dixie drive inn used to sell red hot links(similar to Earls, except way lower quality), with 2 slices of bread. Those things were greasy and stained everything they touched red.  They sold about a million of them at $1.25.  Loved them.

A meat market in my hometown used to sell a split link on a single piece of white bread covered in sauce for $1. Used to grab two for lunch when I was feeling rich in high school.
  • Hook 'Em 3

My son has been in competive soccer for years. Season starts in early August with training 2-3 times a week until 930. Multiple tournaments a year out of town, multiple games in San Antonio and Boerne, sometimes two on one weekend. Then High School starts in December and they play 17 games, then club again March through May.
The superlative players travel around the country so it could be worse.

I rarely get to use my boat on the coast anymore.

IF he actually enjoys doing all that, then it's worth the sacrifice.

But it is a pain in the ass.

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Back in the 70s and 80s, a Houston convenience store named Dixie drive inn used to sell red hot links(similar to Earls, except way lower quality), with 2 slices of bread. Those things were greasy and stained everything they touched red.  They sold about a million of them at $1.25.  Loved them.

I lived off 99 cent 7-11 big bites and 9 dollar cases of keystone the summer of 92.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2