Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 12/12/2022 at 11:22 AM, CooterBrown said:

haha. That's me too. I will say if you have to wear pants, check out the brand DU/ER.  When they say they look like regular pants but are as comfortable as sweat pants, it's not a marketing gimmick.  Once you go DU/ER, you won't go back. 

I feel the same way about the Public Rec Every Day Pants

There used to be a random "would you rather?" quiz site maybe 10 years ago.
I still remember one day when the choice was "Would you rather (A) have your city win the WNBA championship or (B) find $5 on the ground?"
B won overwhelmingly.

The league has never made a profit that I know of. Does the nba think title IX is in effect?

12 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

There used to be a random "would you rather?" quiz site maybe 10 years ago.

I still remember one day when the choice was "Would you rather (A) have your city win the WNBA championship or (B) find $5 on the ground?"

B won overwhelmingly.

I was with a friend at the University where the Seattle Storm practice. He introduced me to one of their coaches, who asked me if I wanted to see the practice facility- they've got a gym with their championship banners up and everything.

So, we get there and are in the space for about a minute or so when I bend over as if to pick something up off the floor- "Hey! A five dollar bill!" My friend just about wet himself laughing so hard... 

It became even more hilarious to him when we passed Sue Bird (and Megan Rapinoe) on the way out of the building.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.9f2c4c79a7402348738dfdf11f435cd7.jpg

My neighborhood's Constable posted the other day warning about a scam:

People are receiving calls claiming to be from their office saying they have warrants for skipping jury duty. They say they can either pay the fine immediately (by purchasing a money order and texting them a picture of it along with pictures of their driver's license and social security card) or they will have to serve 72 hours in county jail.

If you choose "fuck it, I'll serve the time" they'll ask for nude photos to "avoid the necessity of a strip search upon booking."

I'm sorry, if you do anything beyond laugh or cuss the asshole out, you are nowhere near a position to be in control of your own finances or decisions and need to immediately grant power of attorney to a family member or be declared a ward of the state.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.ba7d26c157e262ba0b4c95f5c69ad70a.jpg

One of life's underrated pleasures is when the opposite happens. Wake up having no idea of what time it is, check the phone, and it's still 3+  hours from when you have to get up. Of course, this requires that you actually fall back asleep in a reasonable enough amount of time to reap the benefits.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

My neighborhood's Constable posted the other day warning about a scam:

People are receiving calls claiming to be from their office saying they have warrants for skipping jury duty. They say they can either pay the fine immediately (by purchasing a money order and texting them a picture of it along with pictures of their driver's license and social security card) or they will have to serve 72 hours in county jail.

If you choose "fuck it, I'll serve the time" they'll ask for nude photos to "avoid the necessity of a strip search upon booking."

I'm sorry, if you do anything beyond laugh or cuss the asshole out, you are nowhere near a position to be in control of your own finances or decisions and need to immediately grant power of attorney to a family member or be declared a ward of the state.

I would send them a picture of my junk

• Hook 'Em 2