Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I have had to feign interest in 100 boring-ass, in-person conversations where somebody tells me the story of their tattoo like they're the only person that's seen a sunrise in Costa Rica or knows how to read roman numerals or some shit.  

But if that guy chooses to share, I'm pulling up a stool and hunkering down for the long haul.  I want to know everything including the artist who did it.  

16 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

66d74fd09588c946d49950d1c995b5e2.jpg

It took me a few of his tweets to get the bit, I admit.  Only because it sounds, verbatim, like the kinda shit "Alpha" males post (even on this board).  Without hearing him in person, or more written context, it honestly took me a few.  Three Year Letterman you can tell is a bit from tweet one, but that he continues to fool so many people who correct his small, but substantial, mistakes is what's so funny to me.  Nick Adams is clever in that his are more hyperbolic than these other two, but done at just the right tonic pacing where it could really go either way.  Not necessarily the most clever, but certainly the most subversive, is the new artist guy who doesn't bother much with words.  He literally shows up with portraits of controversial public figures to gift them; and seemingly nobody from the front gate to the famous person gets the visual gag.  

In a country where literally millions are attempting this kinda "clever" shit on social media, these four stand apart IMO.  I'd try it myself but I know I'd start getting salty halfway through the ruse and start getting death threats.   

• Hook 'Em 1