Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

43 minutes ago, General Specific said:

What, no Kevin. I’m still picking Kevin. That guy can kill everyone of those with his bare hands!

I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that 10000 rats is all I need. Maybe give me the dude with a gun just so I don’t have to worry about him getting a lucky shot from 400 yards before my rats get to him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

My pops had this wild ass artistic signature and he got disappointed enough in my forgeries to give me a tutorial to get it more accurate. "if you're going to sign my name get it right!"

Lol, my pops basically signed with his initials which ended up being the same way I signed things for a long time as well…

My pops was the king of go ahead but if your mom finds out, I will deny any knowledge.

I somehow think that this choice is more difficult when you multiply by what's pictured. 
I think that I am going with 6 grizzlies and 45 wolves, but 8 lions and 20 crocodiles is tempting, too. 

I think there are 16 rats in that pic. That would make it 160,000 rats. An adult rat weighs 1.1 pound. That’s 80+ tons of rats.
  • Hook 'Em 1