Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

44 minutes ago, Briuis said:

We were in section 128/129 4th row. If you were there you probably heard my kid screaming. I apologize on his behalf.  Pretty happy to see none of yall were looking/posting pictures of my wife. 

i kept those pics for myself

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Briuis said:

We were in section 128/129 4th row. If you were there you probably heard my kid screaming. I apologize on his behalf.  Pretty happy to see none of yall were looking/posting pictures of my wife. 

We’ll assume you are going to post them here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Now that we have taken a black eye, we can get on with the business of playing baseball without the undefeated pressure looming.  I think of it as if I got a new SxS and it finally got a dent/scratch/crashed.  Once the new is knocked off it's easier to blast through the brush.  

9 hours ago, Briuis said:

Is that your wife in your avatar?  If so, bravo, sir.

3 hours ago, WBT said:

Texas, UCLA, Baylor, Tennessee 2-1

LSU 1-2

OU sucks 0-3

Baylor looked scrappy. Tenn has some talent at the top of their pitching staff and can hit, keep an eye on them (their BP needs to toughen up). 

OU - like Aggie, how can you have the facilities and resources and be bad at baseball. There’s a lot of talent out there. 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Baylor looked scrappy. Tenn has some talent at the top of their pitching staff and can hit, keep an eye on them (their BP needs to toughen up). 

OU - like Aggie, how can you have the facilities and resources and be bad at baseball. There’s a lot of talent out there. 

OU sold their souls to be sort of good at football. Aggy is just doomed to suck at everything for all time. It is written. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

OU doesn’t have the facilities or resources in baseball. Much like USC they pretty much just abandoned their baseball program.

2 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I missed Friday's game but, in going through a Volnation thread, we appear to only have won because we paid off the umps.  Oh, and the Texas hats and colors are ugly.

I refuse to take fashion advice from a team that wears janitor jumpsuits to play baseball

T5BNAIDRYRBPJNBAZNHB525RXE.jpg

They are a crime against the tradition of road greys.

Edited by texifornia
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I missed Friday's game but, in going through a Volnation thread, we appear to only have won because we paid off the umps.  Oh, and the Texas hats and colors are ugly.

Volnation? That extends from...Memphis to Kingsport?

• Haha 1