Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Not having Daly hasn’t been the problem 

Daly is still getting on base at a .375 clip. Not all about mashing the ball. Not saying he should be in there today, needed a reset. That being said I’d move Silas up to 4th, Stehly to 5th, drop Daly down to 6th, and move Stehly to 3B.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, D3zii said:

Is there a such thing as a throw away game??  

At 11-0 with the quality of wins we have and the amount of games over the next 10 or whatever days we have, yeah, this could be considered a throw away game. 

I mean shit we’ve let freshman who hardly get any innings pitch, Cobb just pitched, a freshman is pinch hitting right now with his first career at bat. Been pretty clear Pierce has used this as a glorified scrimmage. Guarantee we’ll see Kash pinch hit next inning 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

At 11-0 with the quality of wins we have and the amount of games over the next 10 or whatever days we have, yeah, this could be considered a throw away game. 

I mean shit we’ve let freshman who hardly get any innings pitch, Cobb just pitched, a freshman is pinch hitting right now with his first career at bat. Been pretty clear Pierce has used this as a glorified scrimmage. Guarantee we’ll see Kash pinch hit next inning 

We will still be ranked #1 regardless of the outcome of this game. 

4 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Daly is still getting on base at a .375 clip. Not all about mashing the ball. Not saying he should be in there today, needed a reset. That being said I’d move Silas up to 4th, Stehly to 5th, drop Daly down to 6th, and move Stehly to 3B.

I’d put Daly at 9th right now. Completely take the pressure off him. And with Stehly I’d put him 4th, Todd 5th the Silas 6th. And get Campbell some more ab’s plz. Dude is this close to going off I feel like 

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’d put Daly at 9th right now. Completely take the pressure off him. And with Stehly I’d put him 4th, Todd 5th the Silas 6th. And get Campbell some more ab’s plz. Dude is this close to going off I feel like 

Why Todd at 5th? 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

We will still be ranked #1 regardless of the outcome of this game. 

Yeah. And we’ll be rested for a not difficult but not easy 2 game set with Texas state then 3 game set against the cocks, Charleston and the citadel. Gonna be glorious when we sweep South Carolina. Be fitting. Come June, tell be 20 years since that glorious day. God damn time flies 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I am very impressed with UCLA and that pitching staff.

Big time gamers.

It’s a good roster.  Just really young.  Had 10 players drafted off of last year’s team.  #1 class coming in next year.  Just need experience.