Texas @ OU in Arlington Weekend Thread

zlavydra

6 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Based on the evidence we had available, what did you think at the time? I admit that I'm shocked. 

I thought it was a small sample and that he'd already proved he was a good Big 12 hitter and would come around.  

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They're clearly cheering for the good guys. Not sure wtf he's talking about. 

I don't know how you can tell.  They both look like they are huge fans of the band The Offspring.  I will revise my statement.

"Those two blondes behind home plate have definitely done a lot of meth and been gang banged in a port o' let at the Travis County Rodeo."

Is that better?

Edited by Cousin Strawberry
x
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

I don't know how you can tell.  They both look like they are huge fans of the band The Offspring.  I will revise my statement.

"Those two blondes behind home plate have definitely done a lot of meth and been gang banged in a port o' let at the Travis County Rodeo."

Is that better?

Telecast is pretty blurry. Honestly can't get a good read. It looked like a potentially MILFy situation along with the brunette next to them. I can't be faulted for wanting to mix it up a little and find out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I’m ver optimistic about Dylan Campbell. He impressed me last year, and I think he may surprise some people this year

Oh no here we go again, we’ve been through this. My sarcasm meter is off tonight so can’t tell if you’re being serious. Last I checked he’s hitting sub 200

Edited by jdhorn92