Shit on Blast Redux

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Those shirts scream Dallas or Houston shittastic burbs. Yep, Garland. I bet she/he also sells "Don't talk to me until I have my coffee" signs. Fucking burbs man.

Hey man!  I resemble that.  Well, actually I live one suburb over, but I teach in Garland.

46 minutes ago, Brew said:

Speaking of T-shirts, I was standing behind a young lady in line last night and the back of her t-shirt said “Text me when you cum” in great big block letters on it. I just had to shake my head.

Did you text her?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get so excited now when I see a new posts from him now on "For Sale" Been a long time since i clicked on that forum, now I probably check it twice a day.  

I wish he'd share the back stories on these great finds.  And I love the ridiculous pricing models and then the demands he attaches---like you can't haggle with him, certain items have to be picked up in person in Garland with no holds, etc.  I know I'm gonna be totally crestfallen when it's revealed that the user isn't a real person.  But until then, I can dream.  On a used hospital bed holding a golden rose. 

8 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Medical bed is great but the clock with the ethnics did me in.

There's so much funny in that thread, but this line just fucking kills me:

"playing some sort of pigmy flutes, probably in a ritual of some sort."  

Like the family trying to figure out the bowls in "The Bird Cage"....."Ah, looks like they're playing a leap frog game of some sort 

and then when he explicitly states he's keeping the battery for himself for his new ethnic luxury timepiece. 

Edited by Lobo

On 4/3/2022 at 8:00 AM, crash_davis said:

Those shirts scream Dallas or Houston shittastic burbs. Yep, Garland. I bet she/he also sells "Don't talk to me until I have my coffee" signs. Fucking burbs man.

Well, Yes. But more importantly, does she Live, Laugh, and Love?

Edited by Bateshorn
Damnit, somebody already scooped me.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1