2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

14 minutes ago, Scraps said:

CB

82e7bdcc113ef96701a4d646e5f6f4e5.jpg

My favorite CB experience is Tp of the 4th- Ohtani to Tucker 2-0 count ball is called a strike.  Then, immediately afterwards Ohtani throws Tucker a pitch way inside the strike zone and it's called a ball.  It immediately becomes clear that he has literally zero idea and is just flat out guessing.   

37 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

My favorite CB experience is Tp of the 4th- Ohtani to Tucker 2-0 count ball is called a strike.  Then, immediately afterwards Ohtani throws Tucker a pitch way inside the strike zone and it's called a ball.  It immediately becomes clear that he has literally zero idea and is just flat out guessing.   

To be fair, the filth Ohtani was slinging would have been hard for even Jeremie Rehak to consistently get right.

but yeah, Bucknor is just bad… although somehow Andy Fletcher is worse

https://umpscorecards.com/single_umpire/?name=Andy Fletcher

Edited by UTexasFight

9 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Dad gum there is just nothing out there bat wise. It’s like Cruz, bennitendi and Bell and that’s it bat wise. 
at least for walk year guys. 

Cruz?  Is there some other Cruz in MLB that I'm missing here? He's way too old at this point, maybe 3-4 years ago when he first left Seattle but now is a do not want.

Benintendi is mostly meh so for me it's Bell or bust as far as trying to trade for offense this year.