2018-19 NCAA Basketball Season

Goo Punch

31 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

I watched about half of it but couldn't take it anymore.  I admire knight a lot, but damn he fucking pushed it way too far at the end.  Hard to find respect in that.

Interesting.  In what way did you admire him? He’s certainly one of the great coaches of the game, not sure if his pros overcome his cons.  And that last piece with Dan Patrick is very telling, wishing death on those at IU.   

On 12/4/2018 at 8:28 PM, Buddy Hinton said:

Yes but exasperated tonight by missing both the starting and the back up center

I don't know what my biggest grammar faux-pas is ("would of" definitely up there), but the amount of times I have had to correct some mouth breather about "exasperated" leads me to have a lessening sense of pride and accomplishment having made it through the United States schooling system. 

It's "exacerbated" for fuck's sake. 

"Exacerbate" makes something worse. "Exasperate" means to cause irritation or annoyance to (credit MW). 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't know what my biggest grammar faux-pas is ("would of" definitely up there), but the amount of times I have had to correct some mouth breather about "exasperated" leads me to have a lessening sense of pride and accomplishment having made it through the United States schooling system. 

It's "exacerbated" for fuck's sake. 

"Exacerbate" makes something worse. "Exasperate" means to cause irritation or annoyance to (credit MW). 

I’d say that post left you exasperated.  AmIright?

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

But she didn't get to keep it because she played college ball last year. Some dealership will likely step up for the good PR though. Her brother Luke is a Knick. 

Someone should have scouted that girl. She has better form than I do.