2018-19 NCAA Basketball Season

Goo Punch

On 12/21/2018 at 4:02 PM, Jhawk said:

I’ve marked this game as a loss since the beat is in AFH. I especially have it as a loss if doke plays but it doesn’t look like he will. I bet the are up 13-15 at some point. The team isn’t playing how bill wants them to on the defensive side. Self won’t be doing much coaching tomorrow to bail out the hawks. He will use a loss here to motivate and get them back on track for conference play. 

Jhawk gonna Jhawk. 

KU up 39-31 at half, have not trailed once. 

On 12/22/2018 at 6:02 PM, ztejas said:

Moody a little sparse for the Holidays.

Picked a seat I liked and sat in it. Filling up some, though.

20181222-190032.jpg

I have a friend who has some family access to a corner hospitality suite and two seats on the baseline. (or maybe one to two rows back from the baseline... can't remember)

I've been lucky to have been in Dallas twice when he called up to see if I wanted to go to a game that night. That arena is fucking sweet. (And free tickets, food & bev is as well.)

EDIT: 2nd Row Baseline

Screen-Shot-2018-12-24-at-4-26-00-AM.png

Food wasn't too shabby either.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-24-at-4-27-30-AM.png

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why does everyone on this board seem to have a massive hard on for UH? Fuck Houston.

They were something of a nemesis in the late 80s until the fantastic beat down in 1991.  There was also bleacher-gate in which UH erected unsafe bleachers to accommodate Texas fans at their bush-league stadium near the height of the rivalry. 

Get off my lawn. 

Also, UH and some of its regents/alumni, namely Tilman Fertitta, have resisted UT System's incursions into Houston and behaved petulantly about being abandoned after the dissolution of the SWC. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

What’s that make it, 2nd or 3rd upset this season for TSU?  

Third.  Oregon, Rapelor, and now A&M.  But the Baylor and Oregon games were at least competitive.  Three and five point wins.  They led pretty much the whole way in this one and were never really threatened in the last 30 minutes

• Like 1