What's wrong with you, Fresno Bulldogs?

closetohumping

I tell you what I’d do. I’d put a silencer on a .22 pistol and then take my grandma out for a walk in that neighborhood. Dogs charge, I shoot them to protect my grandma’s life, problem solved.  Peace restored at no one’s expense.  Highly doubt the neighbors are going to turn me in for killing stray pit bulls. 
And if my aim is off, I may not be able to outrun seven dogs, but I know that I can outrun my grandma. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

Comment from the article in OP

Doreenave13 HRS AGO

My fiance was the man attacked on the 15th. They were the same dogs. Their property attaches from doreen to teakwood (I believe that is the name of the street)

Calls and police reports were made. These same dogs also killed our neighbor's tiny dog on the 14th.

My fiance had to have multiple stitches, is still currently on antibiotics, and still in pain.

When animal control came to find the dogs, they lied and claimed that they only had 2. They put them into their front yard, instead of the back where my fiance was attacked, which lead to this innocent man being mauled to death.

I do not blame animal control or the police. I blame the owners. Their dogs have been an issue for a long time and I have lived next to them for over 4 years.

14 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I tell you what I’d do. I’d put a silencer on a .22 pistol and then take my grandma out for a walk in that neighborhood. Dogs charge, I shoot them to protect my grandma’s life, problem solved.  Peace restored at no one’s expense.  Highly doubt the neighbors are going to turn me in for killing stray pit bulls. 
And if my aim is off, I may not be able to outrun seven dogs, but I know that I can outrun my grandma. 

Good luck popping all 7 before one gets to granny.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I'm dumb but is that pretzel on his belt intentional?

I believe those are zip ties, and the curl/pretzel is likely intentional so they stay secured to his belt but are available for relatively easy access/use.   Or it could be his mid-morning snack as he obviously needs to feed every 45 minutes.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

Do you even need a silencer for a .22?