Tell me about Texas Tech

Longboard Horn

17 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

This far out from injury without needing a FULL-SIZED CHEST tube he is out of the woods. They'll let him go. The big questions are when will they let him take contact, and will his lung pop again.

FIFM

There was a similar case about 7 years ago with uncomplicated return at 3 weeks.

Yeah...rejoining the team doesn't mean he's gonna be 'game ready.'  That was two incredibly forceful hits at the same time on him.

Guns up for recovery and continued success on the field!

13 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Jett Duffey to start? 

6 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Player accused of rape. Name not public yet. Don't think it's a starter. Interesting to see how Tech handles this versus the Baylor model.

Uh...

http://www.dailytoreador.com/opinion/column-rape-culture-lives-on-in-the-us/article_ee98dc50-c77b-11e8-a7d1-97e6541c860d.html

(It's an old situation, Duffey was found responsible for two counts of "sexual misconduct in the form of non-consensual intercourse" by the university. Most people shorten that to "rape.")

Edited by Huckleberry

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Uh...

http://www.dailytoreador.com/opinion/column-rape-culture-lives-on-in-the-us/article_ee98dc50-c77b-11e8-a7d1-97e6541c860d.html

(It's an old situation, Duffey was found responsible for two counts of "sexual misconduct in the form of non-consensual intercourse" by the university. Most people shorten that to "rape.")

7 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Player accused of rape. Name not public yet. Don't think it's a starter. Interesting to see how Tech handles this versus the Baylor model.

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

"Duke" is a former player for another Lubbock college who impersonated a Tech player. He has been confirmed NOT to be on the roster. He is at large, but his likeness is supposedly posted in at least some places in the girls dorms.

The last time there was another college football team in Lubbock was in 1982.  LCC shut their program down after four terrible seasons.  Is there an over 50 guy running around Lubbock passing himself off as a CFB?  I'll be sure to let my daughters know to be careful.  Or maybe warn my mom

3 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Still can't believe we lost to ITT last year. WTF. Was that. ITT is wierd and I like them because they consistently upset aggy

Game was a nightmare. Crowd was as flat as the Team. Tons of Raiders in the stands. What a shitty shitty way to spend the afternoon. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

6 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Still can't believe we lost to ITT last year. WTF. Was that. ITT is wierd and I like them because they consistently upset aggy

Fuck you and ITT stuff.

Sand aggy is fine, i guess.  The tceh thing is actually somewhat funny.

Save the little brother routine for A&M.  We don't give a fuck about your endorsement in the Tech thread.

20 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

It was at the point where it was not an upset, but rather the norm.  During Leach's tenure he beat A&M 7 out of 10 times.  And speaking of aggy, you post a lot like one.

• Like 1