• ULM
    • BAMA
    • UTSA
    • WVU
    • ISU
    • TCU
    • BAY
    • None
  2. 2. Interested in hosting with a budget?

• Yes for ULM
    • Yes for TCU
    • Yes for BAY
    • Yes for ALL
    • Muledick

43 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Alright bitches, Rollcall. This thread is too fucking dead mid week before the biggest game of the rest of the season. Whos gonna be there? Where are my surly tailgaters

I’ll be there. Can’t fucking wait. I expect a beat down like we witnessed at Lavaca for the OU game.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's 1PM setup. I'm gonna drop off then run to HEB and come back. Would be nice to have someone set up the ice chests and everything while I make the 2nd run. 

First shotgun at 2PM and another at 4PM and a final send off before kick at 6PM.

Brisket will be ready to slice at arrival, carnitas will be ready to serve as well. I'd like to have food mostly done by 4PM. 

Shark, Tope Imade, and a few other former players will be there. Hopefully this contract gets done with compliance by tomorrow and J Brooks is gonna tweet out tailgate promo. 

I'll bring some blankets for people who wanna stay and watch the game at tailgate (or get hand jobs under the blankets) 

I'll be there to set up ice chests while you make a HEB run. Did you decide on getting the DJ? I was thinking maybe not because it fucks the batteries. feel like we'd rather keep up with other CFB games pre-gaming rather than the DJ. Just my 2cents though. 1pm to 10pm might get a little rough on the solar batteries?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I'll be there to set up ice chests while you make a HEB run. Did you decide on getting the DJ? I was thinking maybe not because it fucks the batteries. feel like we'd rather keep up with other CFB games pre-gaming rather than the DJ. Just my 2cents though. 1pm to 10pm might get a little rough on the solar batteries?

We'll be good unless no sun at all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, KaiserSoze said:

I'm a solid maybe. If so I'll likely be there a bit before the 4:00 shotgun. Enjoyed the Alabama tailgate but haven't made it back since then... feels like it's time. 

Come on down so I'm not the only one with grey hair hanging out.

I'll be there by 4. Usual crew will come through before and after the game. 2 people are gonna hang with me and watch it. Maybe one more.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

First timers have to use the Porta potties together. 

I thought that was a Port A beach thing.

Downtown Austin is wound up. Just got in from dinner and then a few beers at Lavaca. TCU fan tried to buy me a beer so I took it and poured it out in the trash can while he watched. Atmosphere tomorrow is going to be amazing. See ya at the tailgate.

Edited by justhookit
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1