• ULM
    • BAMA
    • UTSA
    • WVU
    • ISU
    • TCU
    • BAY
    • None
  2. 2. Interested in hosting with a budget?

• Yes for ULM
    • Yes for TCU
    • Yes for BAY
    • Yes for ALL
    • Muledick

5 hours ago, Homercles said:

Thanks for the beer and the shade today, y’all.  I didn’t know what to expect, was awkward as fuck as I introduced myself by my handle to Immamac, and was simply told where the beer was…just what I needed before getting bent over at the Tito’s tent.

What kind of tailgate are they running over there? Next time you might consider Deep Eddy. 

Thanks for the beer and the shade today, y’all.  I didn’t know what to expect, was awkward as fuck as I introduced myself by my handle to Immamac, and was simply told where the beer was…just what I needed before getting bent over at the Tito’s tent.
Explaining muledick, lurking, tree fitty and Burnt Ends to my buddy went about as concise as a YGIFS/Lobo post.  I’ll get him to join one of these days…hopefully he was too drunk to remember my handle here.  

You’re supposed to introduce yourself as someone else’s handle.
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, justhookit said:

@Nicole44also isn’t in any of the pics. Either she didn’t go or y’all failed photos

And Nicole you got one shot of Cindy in the UT chair upthread on my post. I didn’t kill her. Yet. 😂 See ya next time kiddo.

Man! I wanted to be there. Ended up posting on the football thread. Just horrible allergies/headache stuff. Didn’t feel up to going though I very much look forward to it every home game. Sounds like everyone had a blast. Still too damn hot but the weather should be great for the next one and I will be there! 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Just an FYI, some of us sit around the TV and watch the game rather than going in. If you enjoy Texas football, you can listen to me and @immamac take turns drunkenly screaming at the TV.  Hell of a time.

@immamacrocks as a tailgate party host. He’s just quietly watching and then all the sudden jumps up out of his chair and is like “Fuck.” But that is par for the course of Texas football.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, T-shirt Sip said:

Is there a tailgate for WV? I'll be attending another tailgate close to the LBJ Library so I'll make an appearance at both. What's the closest non-garage parking lot? 

Lot 40. There is, our host can't make it this week so I need someone to basically just pick everything up at my house and take it to tailgate. Otherwise I can likely do it but not attend just drop off and maybe come back for the 2nd half and pick up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, immamac said:

We are 91. I’ll likely drop the stuff off at 2 and get all set up then have to head back to do some family stuff. I’ll be back for the 2nd half and a little bit of postgame. 

Sweet, just a few feet away. I can't get there until about 3-3:30 otherwise I would help set up. I guess I'll meet some of you on Saturday. 

10 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

You should be able to Uber there easily, T-shirt Sip

That was my next option if I can't find something between now and Friday evening. 

• Hook 'Em 1