• ULM
    • BAMA
    • UTSA
    • WVU
    • ISU
    • TCU
    • BAY
    • None
  2. 2. Interested in hosting with a budget?

• Yes for ULM
    • Yes for TCU
    • Yes for BAY
    • Yes for ALL
    • Muledick

I’m glad she doesn’t care about your well being any of the other time. See you tomorrow. Going to try to stop by before the game but if not will be there after.

14 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Friend of mine is worried about my well being tomorrow so she hired a driver and a security guard for me. 

7 hours ago, immamac said:

7AM. Bye bitches. 

I’m very jealous. I’m going on a date tonight to some fancy restaurant with my wife and her hot friend and the friends dipshit mason boyfriend. We gave him the choice of Fogo or a French restaurant and he picked French over all you can eat meat so he’s sketchy as far as I’m concerned. It’s at 8:00 pm and we are staying at a nice place downtown so that means:

A) I have to keep it together this morning and drink no more than 12 beers starting now and ending around 2:00 pm,

B) I will be expected to have the sex 2, maybe 3 times in the next 24 hours, and

C) I won’t be able to watch the rest of the college football slate and monitor my many small bets placed this week. 

the sacrifices a man must make to have a happy marriage, when instead he could become polluted at a tailgate with a collection of assholes and sociopaths he met on the internet. Good luck and enjoy the debauchery fellas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m very jealous. I’m going on a date tonight to some fancy restaurant with my wife and her hot friend and the friends dipshit mason boyfriend. We gave him the choice of Fogo or a French restaurant and he picked French over all you can eat meat so he’s sketchy as far as I’m concerned. It’s at 8:00 pm and we are staying at a nice place downtown so that means:

A) I have to keep it together this morning and drink no more than 12 beers starting now and ending around 2:00 pm,

B) I will be expected to have the sex 2, maybe 3 times in the next 24 hours, and

C) I won’t be able to watch the rest of the college football slate and monitor my many small bets placed this week. 

the sacrifices a man must make to have a happy marriage, when instead he could become polluted at a tailgate with a collection of assholes and sociopaths he met on the internet. Good luck and enjoy the debauchery fellas. 

I respect you setting goals for the day.  A man without a plan is just a............dammit, I had something for this.  See you bitches on the other side.

• Haha 1