• ULM
    • BAMA
    • UTSA
    • WVU
    • ISU
    • TCU
    • BAY
    • None
  2. 2. Interested in hosting with a budget?

• Yes for ULM
    • Yes for TCU
    • Yes for BAY
    • Yes for ALL
    • Muledick

Even fucking “hate” showed up.  Buncha degenerates.  ThNks for tacos and waters Mac.  Good to see y’all again.  Wish we were dominating game more.  Y’all travel safe.  I’ll be sleeping in mac’s car tonight.  But don’t tell him. ;) 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

They will let us in around 1PM. I'm thinking I may smoke a brisket and a pork shoulder or brisket and make carnitas.

What say you all? Should we get Leslie to DJ as well? TCU is supposed to be the most attended game outside of Alabama according to the tailgate folks. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, immamac said:

They will let us in around 1PM. I'm thinking I may smoke a brisket and a pork shoulder or brisket and make carnitas.

What say you all? Should we get Leslie to DJ as well? TCU is supposed to be the most attended game outside of Alabama according to the tailgate folks. 

Yes, brisket and carnitas. Also I feel like the bartender was more worth than the DJ. However beer has been doing fine lately I think

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I will be there. Any form of brisket, pork shoulder, and/or carnitas would be awesome! Having Leslie DJ would be awesome too!

21 hours ago, immamac said:

All of this sounds perfect. Leslie is cool af and I appreciated her encouraging me to both drink more and dance. 

Lucky for everyone I just drank more.

Ok there should be quite the turnout for this game. I'm doing a brisket and some carnitas, thinking german potato salet, some bbq beans and a chipotle slaw for sides. Will have tons of tortillas, a few loaves of bread and fresh made pico. 

I'm going to batch 2 containers of margs and we'll have 12-14 cases of beer. Let me know what kind of beer you would like. No one has been drinking wine all year so there will be a few bottles, but mostly beer and margs. 

We can do the DJ thing or we can not let me know what y'all are thinking. 

• Hook 'Em 7

35 minutes ago, immamac said:

Ok there should be quite the turnout for this game. I'm doing a brisket and some carnitas, thinking german potato salet, some bbq beans and a chipotle slaw for sides. Will have tons of tortillas, a few loaves of bread and fresh made pico. 

I'm going to batch 2 containers of margs and we'll have 12-14 cases of beer. Let me know what kind of beer you would like. No one has been drinking wine all year so there will be a few bottles, but mostly beer and margs. 

Busch and Modelos please! Very excited for this weekend!

5 hours ago, immamac said:

as long has you have some water/seltzer to hydrate with.

24 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Good question. @immamac is it still a 1pm setup? or are they letting us in earlier because of Gameday's presence?

It's 1PM setup. I'm gonna drop off then run to HEB and come back. Would be nice to have someone set up the ice chests and everything while I make the 2nd run. 

First shotgun at 2PM and another at 4PM and a final send off before kick at 6PM.

Brisket will be ready to slice at arrival, carnitas will be ready to serve as well. I'd like to have food mostly done by 4PM. 

Shark, Tope Imade, and a few other former players will be there. Hopefully this contract gets done with compliance by tomorrow and J Brooks is gonna tweet out tailgate promo. 

I'll bring some blankets for people who wanna stay and watch the game at tailgate (or get hand jobs under the blankets) 

• Hook 'Em 3