IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

Please don't encourage Slorch to have more alcohol.  He's clearly had more than enough.

LOL, and now Slorch is going to every post I've made in every forum and negging it regardless of content.  He just negged me for saying Dolly Parton's version of "I Will Always Love You" is better than Whitney Houston's in the music forum.  What a fucking pussy.

Again, please, put the bottle down, @slorch.  It gets better.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Miscalculating cunt.

You counted on me to be passive. You counted wrong.

It’s typical.  “Slorch is overreacting by responding to our bullshittery.”  Meh, maybe you’re right, but I didn’t start it, cunt.  You did.

Motherfucking cunts like starting shit and then get all outraged when someone returns the favor.

WTF did you THINK was going to happen?

What a baby

lefties still commenting on rep.

Tom left out that he started his shitstorm of his own accord.  I learned it from you, douchebag.

Typical.

"We want to pull shit on you, but when you answer back, we'll call you out for overreacting."

Fuck off, cunts.  Post your fucking opinion and stop your crying.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Tom left out that he started his shitstorm of his own accord.

Typical.

Think about this, he started it but you look like a bitch. Try looking at your posts and see if you can discover why that statement is accurate.

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Partially agree, but I don't think the concept is an order of magnitude more complicated than what the credit rating agencies do today. 

Its not complicated in any way. But Americans of all stripes are not going to support making all tax return pulic information. It's not even within the realm of possibility.  Surly navel gazers aside, I bet you cant find 10 people you know who would sign on to that policy. 

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Think about this, he started it but you look like a bitch. Try looking at your posts and see if you can discover why that statement is accurate.

My posts are fine.  

Not worried about your approval either.

I didn't start it.  They know what their M.O. is.  

Not my fucking problem.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Can we stop using "cunt" and "bitch" for little babies who cry about rep points?

Us girls don't whine about it nearly as much as you fellas.  Why use female pejoratives?

Call him "tiny dick" or "ball-less baby" or something.

Fair point lol. I must admit that “ball-less baby” has a nice ring to it

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Tom left out that he started his shitstorm of his own accord.

Typical.

I originally negged you for doing the same shit you're doing to me to somebody else.  I'm not wasting another post on this retarded rep bullshit, but just know I'll pay you back and more for every B.S. neg you throw around because you're too fucking stupid to argue a coherent point and you'd rather just neg people instead of participating in an exchange of words and ideas.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Can we stop using "cunt" and "bitch" for little babies who cry about rep points?

Us girls don't whine about it nearly as much as you fellas.  Why use female pejoratives?

We could also stop talking about tax policy while we’re at it.

I miss hearing about how Hillary should be jailed immediately and the IG report only proves that she is above the law.

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What are your thoughts on Ax-wound?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

I originally negged you for doing the same shit you're doing to me to somebody else.  I'm not wasting another post on this retarded rep bullshit, but just know I'll pay you back and more for every B.S. neg you throw around because you're too fucking stupid to argue a coherent point and you'd rather just neg people instead of participating in an exchange of words and ideas.

You know they earned it.

35 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

What are your thoughts on Ax-wound?

Nope.  Y'all can use it for other stuff but for this rep whiny baby stuff y'all can't use female insults.

I shant allow it.  This is a boy thing.

PS - if y'all see a news story about a mother in Alabama who killed her teenage daughter for being a cunt, give me a wave.  Bitches be crazy, y'all.

Edited by Bama Chick
  • Like 3

I support anything that reduces tax burden to working americans. When anybody in DC gets serious about cutting spending, I will consider measures to increase revenue, but not until. 

Including shifting more of the burden onto working Americans? Please, stop embarrassing yourself, you’re drifting into Emoryoid territory here.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Including shifting more of the burden onto working Americans? Please, stop embarrassing yourself, you’re drifting into Emoryoid territory here.

Please ping me when you chime in with anything of substance to respond to. 

9 hours ago, Tom said:

He just negged me for saying Dolly Parton's version of "I Will Always Love You" is better than Whitney Houston's in the music forum.  

Dolly Parton's version is pretty good, but you should have been neg repped into oblivion for that opinion.  I don't know what you are complaining about.

• Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, scottsins said:

Josh Marshall should get a clue.  There is a separate IG probe into these acts by agents in the NYC field office.  They haven’t “failed to look at it.”

He addresses that in his full story on this:

As I noted above, it’s possible that this is part of a future IG Report. There’s conflicting word on that. Even if that’s the case, presenting only one distorted side of the story in this report seems highly questionable. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/theres-something-fatally-wrong-in-the-ig-report-on-the-fbi-and-doj

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Dolly Parton's version is pretty good, but you should have been neg repped into oblivion for that opinion.  I don't know what you are complaining about.

And that's fair.

And that's fair.

No it’s fucking not.

Whitney’s version better than Dolly’s????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS PLANET????

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No it’s fucking not.

And to think, you were making such progress with your offer of bourbon, platitudes, and hugs......

Dolly wrote that song to deal with her feelings of ambivalence about leaving and sang it to Porter on his own show, the show that made her career possible, before she went out on her own. It’s epic. I love he Whitney Houston cover, but there’s only one Dolly Parton.
What the hell is wrong with you people?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Dolly wrote that song to deal with her feelings of ambivalence about leaving and sang it to Porter on his own show, the show that made her career possible, before she went out on her own. It’s epic. I love he Whitney Houston cover, but there’s only one Dolly Parton.

The Porter Wagner show ?

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Have you heard Gary Johnson’s version?

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

No it’s fucking not.

My opinion is still the same.  Dolly over Whitney any day of the week.  I was just trying to be a kinder, gentler, more amicable Tom that respects others' opinions.  

Edited by Tom