• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

sounds like a browser choice problem.  chrome and firefox have no problems with the links.  not trying to sound like a dick but i only post the links.  not sure what else i'm supposed to do if it's your choice to use safari and safari sucks.

I use an iPhone, so do a lot of other people. I know you hate apple with so much passion that it’s borderline absurd and illogical. it’s comical you would throw in a shot at them. I knew it was coming.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I use an iPhone, so do a lot of other people. I know you hate apple with so much passion that it’s borderline absurd and illogical. it’s comical you would throw in a shot at them. I knew it was coming.

I don’t have a problem on my iPad or iPhone...  some of them play on this website. Some of them I click on then it plays. Just sayin. Maybe user error...

• Like 2

imgur

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/thief-mugging-video-heart-attack-pastor-dies-car-sao-paolo-brazil-a8754591.html

god smited his ass.

Video footage shows the astonishing moment a thief suffered a fatal heart attack while attempting to mug an evangelical pastor sitting in his parked car.