This Oklahoma team JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT: OU Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

On 10/12/2022 at 4:49 PM, utee94 said:

Yes, this.

And, in some of those posts were they actually calling themselves "long-suffering?"  When have they EVER had to suffer for a "long" time, in most of our lifetimes?

Not Bud and not Barry, and there were only 9 seasons in between them where they went 67-30-2 with only one losing season and three where they won 10 games or more, including the final two seasons before $witzer that were 11-1.  That spans 40 successful years right there.

And although they probably felt like they got a raw deal when they had to fire one of the cheatinest coaches in college football history, it's not like they suffered for any length of time thereafter.  Gibbs had his issues against Texas but still managed to go 35-20-2 with zero losing seasons.

Sure, Schnelly and Blake were terrible, but that was only 4 seasons total, and after that they got their savior Bob Stoops who won one NC and about a bazillion B12 titles, and then Riley took over and never once lost more than 2 games. 

So that's 5 really bad seasons over a span of 74 years.  Those whiney bastages have zero idea at all about "suffering" but I sure as hell hope they learn it deeply and painfully now, starting with this season.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

OU wins a lot.  And they suck. But fuck.  That’s lot of winning.  I’m drunk.  

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s take a trip down memory lane and catch a glimpse of what the prevailing sentiment was…

…when Brent was hired. (Note: Looks like a parody, tweets like every other mindless sooner sap)

14F40687-2952-4DB4-9B9A-D82EFA611785.thumb.jpeg.ae576c541f784bcfe64b2f2fce78ea34.jpeg

(49-0, sooners quit on the field)

…going into the season.

62052DFA-036D-481D-8796-D2F31588ABCC.thumb.jpeg.2a14224521c29ba98848e941785e7353.jpeg

(Luckily, his poor diction makes it seem as if he expected to see shitty football)

Lincoln didn’t lose his fourth game until the cfp semis in his second season at the helm (his second consecutive cfp berth)..after he had already captured back-to-back big 12 championships. These schmendricks wanted to dedicate a paltry piece of highway to commemorate his departure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

I love $ooner$ crying about buying recruits.  Nothing hypocritical with this at all.   🤣  They've been dropping bags of cash since WWII.

Seriously, he just said “now that the playing field has been leveled and we can’t get ahead by cheating anymore, I’m going to quit following recruiting and the sport is ruined for me.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3