This Oklahoma team JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT: OU Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

11 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This is what I don’t get. They booted him previously. Why in the world would they go back to him. 

Bc with all the job openings at big time programs and shuffling, ou wasn’t exactly the prettiest girl at the ball.  Hell their very successful coach left them and took all their best players and staff.  Which elite coach with options would want to follow that up?  Those fuckers thought their winning was bc of ouDNA when in reality it was bc they lucked into a fucking elite coach after stoops that was able to recruit elite QB and skill talent.  Those players aren’t going to Norman to play for anyone else.  Inbred okies about to find out just how shitty they are about to be.

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 11/11/2022 at 4:38 AM, quigley said:

I met Halle Berry once. Meeting Halle Berry is a prerequisite to having sex with her. So I could say I almost had sex with Halle Berry just like OU almost got Bijan Robinson.

I once chatted with Kelly Lynch (“Roadhouse”) at the FedEx/Kinkos on Vine Street in Hollywood and she complimented me on the my headshot photo that I was stapling my acting bio to at a stapling/paper cutting station. 

She probably wanted to fuck me in my car, but I was in a hurry to finish stapling before going home to take a nap, so I decided it was best not to lead her on. 

7EF8146E-8D96-4B42-9228-DE1E6542E25C.jpeg.7f6aced38045ae9d2ae5136edf571133.jpeg

B03F9784-76D2-4500-A25C-57DFE4DF884B.thumb.jpeg.86e0b76f42bebe011866522b824e4f78.jpeg

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, victory88 said:

Bc with all the job openings at big time programs and shuffling, ou wasn’t exactly the prettiest girl at the ball.  Hell their very successful coach left them and took all their best players and staff.  Which elite coach with options would want to follow that up?

Not to mention their fans are spoiled as fuck. You're walking into a bad situation with sky high expectations.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

Quick question - How good is Arnold? I haven't really followed his recruitment since he locked in with OU early in the process. Is he as good as they're wishcasting?

247 has him as number 1 in the state and is also number 1 in the composite rankings in the state as well. How did he do in the playoffs vs better competition?

Really hoping that @OnAComputer is recording that OU Recruiting twitter spaces he is listening to right now.

Rethinking all of their coaching hires.

Cale Gundy decision -and hypothesizing what a 'black athlete really wants'.

OU broke as fuck.

*OU mod just said the floor should be 9-3 and if they don't win 8 Brent is unlikely to be the coach in '24

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Really hoping that @OnAComputer is recording that OU Recruiting twitter spaces he is listening to right now.

Rethinking all of their coaching hires.

Cale Gundy decision -and hypothesizing what a 'black athlete really wants'.

OU broke as fuck.

*OU mod just said the floor should be 9-3 and if they don't win 8 Brent is unlikely to be the coach in '24

We should figure out that dude's buyout after the next few seasons. OU's base is not well-heeled. They can't just whip out a check for $20M or more without very real pain. Anything above $10M is going to take engineering.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

We should figure out that dude's buyout after the next few seasons. OU's base is not well-heeled. They can't just whip out a check for $20M or more without very real pain. Anything above $10M is going to take engineering.

LOL

Venables’ deal is 6 years for $43.5 million, per Stewart Mandel. Under this deal, Venables would be owed the remainder of his contract if Oklahoma fires him.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/oklahoma-sooners/brent-venables-buyout-contract-details-revealed-in-report/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2