USC @ Utah FOX

ztejas

Funny that Rising and Thompson, who were in the same class at Texas and now both have transferred, both chuck these arm punts off of their back feet. Rising is the better qb no doubt, but in this game he's thrown several of these "fuck it" bombs. One got picked and he got bailed out by a roughing the passer call.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Lincoln is a fucking witch

Yeah, but this remains a typical a typical Lincoln Riley - Alex Grinch joint: top 5 offense, top 50 defense. To stop the Riley OU offenses, and I think this SC offense, the opposing DL has to dominate their running game and get pressure. I don't think they play one in the P12.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This color guy sounds like a USC fan bitching at home. What a strange rant. 

Huard is a UW guy, and he was right in this case.

3 minutes ago, quigley said:

Yeah, but this remains a typical a typical Lincoln Riley - Alex Grinch joint: top 5 offense, top 50 defense. To stop the Riley OU offenses, and I think this SC offense, the opposing DL has to dominate their running game and get pressure. I don't think they play one in the P12.

Huard is a UW guy, and he was right in this case.

I don't disagree with his point but that was a very odd, over-the-top rant that had nothing to do with the game. I'm not a big fan of him on color in general. He was saying a lot of dumb shit during the Baylor/okie Lite game. 

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I’m glad they’ve removed the blindside block on a punt return. That huge shot that came from a headhunter as the returner rounds the corner was always a cheap shot in my eyes. Nice to see guys just block their path, which is all the same effect. 

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

With 16 seconds left, Caleb Williams just heaved it 65 yards in the air and only about 1-2 yards over his receiver’s hands. 

65 YARDS!!

From the USC 9 to the Utah 26 yard line. 

WTF?!?

That is a gun!

Dude has an arm.