Cop Buddy Movies and TV

LongestHorn

Grew up watching blockbuster cop buddy films.  Strong comedies.  Solid car chases.  I like'em. 48 Hours.  Lethal Weapon.  Beverly Hills Cop.  Bad Boys.  Gotta rep Freebie and the Bean.  Colors isn't a buddy cop comedy, but it's good and close.  Blues Brothers were not cops, but needs mention.  As does Men In Black.  

Some of my favorite TV growing up were cops or private investigators like Magnum PI, Miami Vice, Hill Street Blues, Rockford Files.

• Like 1

Just wanted to reiterate that these two posters are spot on. Went in to all three not expecting anything and was very pleasantly surprised all three times. "gator's bitches better be using jimmies!" and "who the fuck taught you english?!". Can't think of one for the nice guys but it was pretty good.

23 hours ago, DanRydell said:

The Other Guys is fucking great

13 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Can’t recommend this one enough:

4613ef5327e7c2f2e03beeb77d89e213.png

From Shane Black, who wrote the Lethal Weapon movies.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from him is great too, and also features Michelle Monaghan at her peak.

Kiss-Kiss-Bang-Bang.gif

Just wanted to reiterate that these two posters are spot on. Went in to all three not expecting anything and was very pleasantly surprised all three times. "gator's bitches better be using jimmies!" and "who the fuck taught you english?!". Can't think of one for the nice guys but it was pretty good.

“Why were you in the pool?”

“I was interviewing the mermaids! Where were you while I was working??”