Big 12 Basketball '22-'23 (fuck Baylor)

ztejas

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It all balances out. We are going to play Tech when they are much healthier than most other Big 12 games and will likely play both games against TCU with MIles while most only had to play TCU once with Miles. 

Yeah, and we beat TCU with Miles.  We're doing really, really well in the context of the conference race, and it just gets better with every win.

Just now, 'stache said:

Lol who’s this Grill fucker? Mentally weak, got owned by Asbury.

He's the dirtiest player in the Big 12. Straight up murdered one of our players in the 1st game. 

Fuck him. 

1 minute ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

Is Grill asking Asbury to step outside?

Ashbury would beat his ass in under a minute. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Down 6 at half, could be worse, playing well enough if shots start falling.

28 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

This should end the whole “winning the league” silliness 

Gotta Love this B12 basketball season...

HUGE road win for okie lite vs Iowa state

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yes! We’re certainly capable of a collapse but I like our tourney resume now!

Didn’t we start like 1-4 in conference? Kinda like Holliday with baseball, I’m ok with a slow start if we gel heading into postseason.   Which is good because I like Boynton as a person and representative of our university, just want to see progress without a once-in-generational talent 

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

And people give me shit for being a Debby downer osu fan.  I lurk this thread a lot and don’t post much because superstition, but damn man 

My reward for spending the day with my in-laws was coming home to this and my dog taking a shit in the living room.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Didn’t we start like 1-4 in conference? Kinda like Holliday with baseball, I’m ok with a slow start if we gel heading into postseason.   Which is good because I like Boynton as a person and representative of our university, just want to see progress without a once-in-generational talent 

Yeah from 1-4. I love Boynton too, but needs results. This is a super impressive run.

It's pretty much down to Texas, KU, and Rapelor.

Texas: @TTU, OU, ISU, @BU, @TCU, @KU

KU: @OSU, BU, @TCU, WVU, TTU, @Texas

Baylor: WVU, @KU, @KSU, Texas, @OSU, ISU

Texas and Kansas have easier schedules than Baylor. I like that all three play each other again. I just have a feeling it'll come down to KU @ Texas at the Moody Center on March 4th.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Worst game of the year for K-State. 23 turnovers and shot under 35%. 

The key to beating Tech is don't turn the ball over because they struggle to score. 

I liked the guard Nowell, but K-State had the chump factor going on with a couple of their guys, including their stud Johnson and N'Guessan.  Hell, Johnson was starting shit with his own team.

Edited by slorch

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It would be nice if TCU could get Miles back in time for the Kansas game because they can win that at home. 

That would also mean Miles playing against us at home. I think in order for us to win the conference, we would have to beat Tech on the road and KU at home. The rest should take care of itself. BU has a tough schedule ahead, having to play KU and Kstate on the road.

18 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

It's pretty much down to Texas, KU, and Rapelor.

Texas: @TTU, OU, ISU, @BU, @TCU, @KU

KU: @OSU, BU, @TCU, WVU, TTU, @Texas

Baylor: WVU, @KU, @KSU, Texas, @OSU, ISU

Texas and Kansas have easier schedules than Baylor. I like that all three play each other again. I just have a feeling it'll come down to KU @ Texas at the Moody Center on March 4th.

We have KU in Austin, not up there.  

2 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

That would also mean Miles playing against us at home. I think in order for us to win the conference, we would have to beat Tech on the road and KU at home. The rest should take care of itself. BU has a tough schedule ahead, having to play KU and Kstate on the road.

He's almost certainly going to be good to go for the Texas game regardless because that's weeks away. 

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

This should end the whole “winning the league” silliness 

Are you kidding?  Not 6 hours ago i saw a simulated bracket posted on this very website that had isu winning it all. Against creighton of all teams.  

only ever seen that before in the corn popping championship. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

He's almost certainly going to be good to go for the Texas game regardless because that's weeks away. 

I hope Miles doesn't rush back too soon.  Hopefully he's ready by end of regular B12 season.  Ease him back in to be 100% for the NCAA Tourney.