Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

Thanks to the miracle of YouTube TV I got this thread and both games on my screen at once.

I'm rooting for Tech despite my better judgement. Largely because Fuck Klan Aggy. But I suspect there's some residual "can get the boy out of Amarillo but can't get the Amarillo out of the boy" goin' on here

Edited by Rimbo

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Thanks to the miracle of YouTube TV I got this thread and both games on my screen at once.

I'm rooting for Tech despite my better judgement. Largely because Fuck Klan Aggy. But I suspect there's some residual "can get the boy out of Amarillo but can't get the Amarillo out of the boy" goin' on here

And the West Wing marathon on HLN.

Kansas had a QB throw for like 600 yards and 7 TDs and end the game with a wide receiver throwing the ball.  WTF….just run it in.

He’s the backup QB but it was a completely brain-dead play all. Taking the call out of Daniels’ hands there was stupid AF.
  • Like 1

Go Tech! For my uncle Bill (still recovering from his stroke the week after Turkey Day last year) and uncle Mike. Let’s roll these Ole Miss Landsharks! It would be cool if the Big12 could win something in the post season. 

Tough loss for Kansas but I think it was a great recruiting tool for them (recruiting in the middle states.) jmo. They’ve got a good coach now…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1