Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Florida State

Constant

FSU is maddening. It’s amazing how they can look so good on one play and two plays later look utterly incompetent. I liked the Norvell hire.

One of our family friends had a boy on the FSU team when Willie T was hired. This kid had one meeting with Willie T and said no way was he going to come back for his final year of eligibility. He wasn’t a starter but, had played some, and could foresee the disaster on the horizon. 

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

FSU is maddening. It’s amazing how they can look so good on one play and two plays later look utterly incompetent. I liked the Norvell hire.

One of our family friends had a boy on the FSU team when Willie T was hired. This kid had one meeting with Willie T and said no way was he going to come back for his final year of eligibility. He wasn’t a starter but, had played some, and could foresee the disaster on the horizon. 

Happy Aggie Football GIF by Texas A&M University

• Haha 1

OU is potentially moving in the right direction as they haven't totally sucked ass tonight. 
I don't think DG is the guy - but there's a stud 5* incoming right? 

We have a skewed impression of OU because of whatever the fuck it was they put out there in Dallas.

Make no mistake, Texas still rolls them with Gabriel. Texas was very obviously out for blood and the OU defense simply had no chance. But they are what a lot of folks thought they’d be coming into this year - a good offense, but a step back from the Riley teams, that can’t consistently cover for a defense that remains very bad.

If Venables can right the ship on defense next year, they will be good enough to be a factor in the Big 12. I’m skeptical they’ll get that done, but we of all fanbases should know it’s at least possible after this season.