2023 Texas High School Football

Hiphopopotamos

SA Jay vs Weslaco should be a good one. Might be the first time Weslaco is out-barrio’d by an SA school they’re playing.
I’ve literally had 20 or so relatives graduate from Weslaco high, and about 10 more that went but didn’t wanna play school. My dad played as a DB for them in the 80s. But damn if I don’t have a soft spot for Jay here.They've been the story of the year in SA. A win for the mustangs will put them in the third round of the playoffs for the first time ever in the almost 60 year history of the school. 

Rooting for Jay, as their HC is an awesome person, let alone Coach of youngsters.

Hook’em!!!

Coach GG is one of the most “real” people/coaches that I’ve ever encountered while being a referee. He is just a great guy and if I had a son during this timeframe, I’d love for him to play for Gary.

He actually attended a co-worker’s son receiving his Boy Scout Eagle Badge event! Years after that kid graduated from HS, I told him during “pregame” how much that meant to that kid and his Dad. Wednesday of the following week, my co-worker said that Coach GG called his son at Arizona State (not a player) to check on him and see how he was doing in school, especially so far from home.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 4

Roscoe Plowboys did some downright unspeakable things to Windthorst last night to the tune of 50-22. They'll get the winner of tonight's Collinsville vs Miles matchup. Next week should be a heck of a game.

Side note, Beau do you remember who the poster on shaggy was that was from Windthorst? Posted a lot in the Rangers thread. I'm going completely blank.

Ryan-Abilene on Ballys

McKinney-HP on CW33. Check out Filsaime plus McKinney D has 3 or 4 other legit dudes

WFAA isnt advertising any game this week. Will see what games I can find on YouTube closer to game time. Reminds me of when I was a kid riding in my Dad's truck on Friday nights scanning the radio random games

19 hours ago, cafe society said:

Great stuff, thanks, Beau!

Hoping to find a link for the Forney-Lone Star tilt and the West Plains-Graham game.  And keeping a good thought out for Helobious and his Cardinals.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/o91zCaDPHrZGv2es/?mibextid=aI5dXw

Link to Graham game. I won’t be at the game, unfortunately. Have family birthday party to attend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ryan-Abilene on Ballys
McKinney-HP on CW33. Check out Filsaime plus McKinney D has 3 or 4 other legit dudes
WFAA isnt advertising any game this week. Will see what games I can find on YouTube closer to game time. Reminds me of when I was a kid riding in my Dad's truck on Friday nights scanning the radio random games

I’m looking for an Aledo stream for tonight and can’t find one. I’m not even sure there’s internet in Witchita Falls.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Ryan-Abilene on Ballys

I think Texarkana/Longview Gameday is doing both TexasHigh/Mansfield Summit and Longview/Frisco Reedy

I'm 36. I see a name on a jersey and think to myself "man I don't remember X having such a younger brother". Then it occurs to me I'm 17 years removed from high school and it's a former teammates son. When did 36 become old? Furk

You’re old AF. Better start maxing out that 401k.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1