Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

3 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Why are you so bent out of shape?  It was a shit call.  It had a material impact on the game.  if you want to be precise, the call increased Chicago's win probability from 46.6% to 78.9%.

And by the way, where is it written that Rangers' fandom is measured by the number of posts one has on a college football message board?

He has to prove his true fandom like Rocko posting paystubs and used corvette lease agreements.  

20 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

And you very rarely post during games, I’m going to assume you can’t watch either. 

Glad you’re here today though. 

I missed the memo.  When was it mandated that one has to post during games on a rando college football message board to have Ranger Fan bona fides?

For the record, I'm a little bit busy watching the game to post . . . during the game.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

And you very rarely post during games, I’m going to assume you can’t watch either. 

Glad you’re here today though. 

Meh. In fairness, I've posted a lot on the Ranger's threads. And not just when they are good. But I almost never post during the game. Even during commercials, I'm usually checking the other scores. 

I also rarely post in the UT football or Dallas Cowboys game threads either.